Company: G.A.S Unlimited
Skills: QA / QC / Inspection
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: KCMO, MO, US
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Location: Kansas City, MO
Duration: 1+ Years
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Champion and follow all the client Shop Fabricated Pipe Procedures and report any noted deviations from the established process.
- Consult with and support Piping Engineering and participate in meetings as requested.
- Participate and provide input in the review of Technical Specifications for each SFP package.
- Review and assist in the Implementation Inspection and Test Plans (ITP) for fabrication piping activities to verify all requirements are included.
- Review of subcontractor submittals to include Quality Manual, Personnel Qualifications/Certifications as required.
- Monitor the activities of the contractor and sub- contractor inspectors to ensure consistent approach to welding, construction and NDE issues.
- Create Source Inspector assignment packages specific to each SFP package to include all applicable project quality information and the client documentation to be used by the Inspector during the assignment.
- Identify, interview and select Source Inspectors for Shop Fabricated Pipe Contracts using criticality ratings, MIS Supplier information, and budgeted SQ hours as a guideline.
- Provide detailed training to Source Inspectors in accordance with established the client Procedures and associated documentation prior to the Assignment.
- Prepare meeting agenda and lead Prefabrication meetings at Shops and Sub Supplier Shops as required per each SFP package.
- Maintain strong communication with the Source Inspector and the Supplier QA/QC personnel to develop and foster a strong teamwork culture and ensure that Shop visit dates and activities are in keeping with the package requirements and that the latest revisions of all documents are in use and available.
- Monitor Quality and compliance with project specifications and standards at Fabrication Shop during fabrication activities (occasional shop visits as needed and budgeted)
- Review Pipe Shop required weekly NDE reports to verify that all project percentages were met paying close attention to any repairs and tracers and verify code requirements were achieved per the Technical Specification.
- Review all submitted Source Inspection Reports for technical accuracy, verify that Inspection requirements are followed and the reports are properly populated.
- Identify any nonconformances and enter data, monitor progress of dispositions and close when all the requirements have been completed and verified using the client corrective action software.
- Monitor and review final data books and all required documentation to verify project specific Quality Records/Reports are properly populated, accurate and complete (special attention shall be focused on contract and code NDE percentage requirements) prior to turnover to customer and retention in the client document control.
- Perform Supplier Assessments at selected Pipe Fab Shops to verify a QMS is in place and that the Supplier works and performs to their procedures as stated in their Quality Documents.
- The candidate we are looking for is a Sr. Supplier Quality Specialist that will be tasked with Quality Assurance for Shop Fabricated Piping Procurement orders.
Located minutes from downtown Houston, "The Energy Capital of the World," G.A.S. Unlimited, Inc. is a staffing specialist to the Oil and Gas Industry.
G.A.S. Unlimited, Inc. was established in 1970 as an Oil and Gas staffing firm serving companies along theTexas Gulf Coast. Since our inception, we have grown into a global Staffing Specialist assisting the United States' top Energy companies and professionals. We are dedicated to providing the leading EPC and Operating companies with superior staffing services and employment management across the nation and around the world, while matching our employees with their future project opportunities.
Our priority is matching clients with employees, not only based on job requirements and worker expertise, but giving due consideration to the business goals of our clients as well.
A growing market requires focused endeavors to circumvent industry challenges. We manage your employment requests; improving cost control, increasing productivity, and reducing risks.
Design and Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Start-up, Operations and Maintenance
Contract, Direct, Contract-to-Direct, Project Management, Payroll Services, Global Logistics and Resources, Recruitment: Expats, OCNs, Locals
Fast fact about G.A.S. Unlimited
• Headquarters: 15999 City Walk Suite 200 Sugar Land, TX 77479 United States
• Website: http://www.gasglobal.com
• Industry: Staffing and Recruiting
• Type: Privately Held
• Company Size: 501-1000 employees
• Founded: 1970
• 42 Years in Business
• Leader in its Field
• Work with Nearly All of the Leading Global EPC Firms (Bechtel, CB&I Lummus, Fluor, Foster Wheeler, Jacobs, KBR, Shaw, Technip, Wood Group, Worley Parsons)
• Provided services to clients on 6 continents
•Focus on All Phases of Asset Life Cycle (Engineering/Design, Construction, Commissioning/Start Up, Operations & Maintenance)
•Operations in 15 Countries
•Expanding to 12 new countries in 2011
•40 years of staffing experience
•Global provider of highly skilled contract personnel to the Energy industry