Skills: IT - SAP / ERP, PR / Corporate Communications
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Midland, TX, US
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
The workflow systems specialist provides maintenance and support for the maintenance management program. The workflow systems specialist will also focus on improving system processes and keeping track of compliance related tasks.
Build and develop assets in the Maintenance management system. Train all personal that will be actively using the system. Provide Technical support for assigned geographical areas. Assist in providing any information needed for DOT or PSM audits. Must have basic intermediate computer skills to use company email, Company issued software and hardware, complete electronic reports.
- Assist in software integrations
- Add and maintain DATA in the maintenance management program
- Work with operations to improve system processes
- Create and maintain reports
- Provide accurate information for audits
- Provide training at individual and group levels
- Effective planning, organization and leadership skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills accompanied with interpersonal skills; detail oriented with attention to accuracy; problem solving skills.Must be able to communicate effectively and proactively, verbally and/or written
- Must be willing to travel
- Capable of performing duties independently with minimal supervision
- Interact and communicate with regional Plant supervisors and personnel.
- Strong computer/software skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Business or Computer field; or specialty training is preferred
- Experience in software implementation preferred
EnLink Midstream is a leading, integrated midstream company with a diverse geographic footprint and a strong financial foundation, delivering tailored customer solutions for sustainable growth. Our expansive gathering, processing, fractionation, transportation, and logistics assets are located in the most prolific oil and gas regions in North America, including the Gulf Coast, Permian, STACK, SCOOP, C-NOW, Cana-Woodford, Arkoma-Woodford, North Texas, Haynesville, Utica, Marcellus, and Eagle Ford. We are delivering growth and unlocking value for our customers, employees, and investors through our proven expertise in leveraging our diversified assets and strategic relationships.
EnLink employees have consistently committed themselves to excellence in all aspects of their work. We believe we are a family. After all, we work together every day with the common goal of making EnLink one of the best midstream energy services companies in the industry. We appreciate that we all have lives outside of the office, and we are committed to creating a work environment that is beneficial to employee and family alike. We believe in helping one another. By serving one another, we make EnLink stronger and enable our businesses to grow in an environment of trust, cooperation and collaboration.
Visit www.EnLink.com for more information and to apply on line today!