Midland, TX, US
Midland, TX, US
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Midland, TX, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
PREDATOR DRILLING LLC IS HIRING IN TEXAS!
Predator Drilling LLC is currently seeking exceptional and experienced personnel to join our team in the Midland Texas area.
We are looking for people who are committed to safety, are willing to work hard and who are versatile team players.
Current Positions Available:
- Commerical Drivers
Preference will be given to candidates with a valid Class A - Commercial Driver's License
WE HAVE OUR EYES ON YOU - APPLY TODAY!
If you are committed to achieving exceptional results and are interested in joining a high performance and team oriented company apply today.
We offer competitive wages and paid health & safety training.
PREDATOR DRILLING LLC
Our Vision & Values
At Predator Drilling LLC our vision is to be the best drilling contractor as measured by our performance excellence, safety and environmental stewardship in an effort to make us the company of choice for both our clients and employees.
Predator Drilling Inc. is a company built on our people and our high performance culture. We are committed to live out our core values and seek to be a company that SAFELY DELIVERS PERFORMANCE EXCELLENCE through DEMONSTRATED RESPECT, ACCOUNTABILITY & TEAMWORK.
- Leading provider of Shallow & Deep Pre-set, Coring and Delineation, Drilling (Horizontal, Water and Specialty), Slant and Mining Drilling Services.
- Integrated Drilling Services - a fully turn-key service model including Cementing & Transportation services.
- Serving top operators throughout Canada and the USA in various resource plays
- Versatile modern rig fleet with various depth and application capabilities
Hours of work: 12 hours (not including travel to location)
· Day Shift - generally 07:00-19:00
· Night shift - generally 19:00-07:00
· Candidates shall have min. 2 years' experience as a derrickhand on mud rotary style drilling rigs;
· Have all necessary current safety training certificates;
· Not required but a Class A - Commercial Driver's License would be beneficial.
Essential Job Functions
· Assist Driller as crew supervisor.
· Train new workers for task or procedure.
· Ensure other workers are working safely, assists other workers in working safely, instructs other workers on safe work procedure.
· Complete tour logs of drilling fluid properties, chemicals and materials used.
· Calculates viscosity, density, circulation time, mix ration of drilling fluids.
· Maintain inventory of drilling fluid and additives, informs supervisor when inventory needs replenishing in time to prevent shortages.
· Spot mud tanks and mud tank matting.
· Conduct inspection of derrick & equipment prior to rigging up.
· Install, sets up circulation system.
· Prepare, prime mud pumps.
· Prepare drilling fluid according to specifications provided.
· Test circulation system, shakers, components before start up, makes necessary repairs replacements.
· Removes, drains & clean circulation system, lines, tanks, etc.
· Conducts complete inventory of equipment and supplies related to drilling fluid circulation system, inspect, report discrepancies, repair or replace as required.