Director, Health and Safety LOCATION:
NES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the oil & gas industry. Our client, a midstream operating company is looking to hire a Director, Health and Safety on a direct hire basis.
- Oversee Corporate health and safety programs
- Coordinate the development and implementation of Health and Safety Plans, Documents and Systems
- Direct and support HSE Managers in the implementation of the health and safety programs
- Monitors and reviews all new Health and Safety regulatory initiatives
- Develop a comprehensive, logical and coherent emergency response philosophy
- Oversee and support safety initiatives and activities at asset locations
- Support and coordinate health and safety needs and programs for long-term construction projects
- Audit EPC contractors on the implementation of their respective HSE Management Systems
- Bachelors degree in engineering or relevant technical discipline
- 15 years of experience in HSE management
- 7 years of management experience
- Recent terminals/midstream operations experience
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.