Houston, TX, US
Houston, TX, US
Experience: 10 + Years
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Houston, TX, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: North America
Progressive Global Energy have been tasked with sourcing an R&D Chemist Advisor to join a global Oil and Gas service company on a full time, permanent basis.
This position will be based at the company headquarters in Houston, TX.
- Mentors employees on chemical compliance and lab safety by understanding key regulatory organization and policies.
- Generates proposals for new areas of research and potential company business.
- Leads projects by developing new experimental designs and risk mitigation strategies which contributes to long term technology and business vision.
- Assesses practicality and relevance of solution on specific projects or requests by designing and selecting products with minimum environmental impact.
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate with cross disciplinary process improvement teams including field counterparts
- Bachelors, Masters and PhD in in Organic Chemistry is required
- 10-15 years experience working on hydraulic frac fluid within the industry
- Previous experience in Product Development is essential
- Independent patents and a track record in relevant literature is required
This is a very niche position and the hiring team are looking for particular experience. If you meet the above requirements and are interested in finding out more, please apply with your most up to date resume and call into the office to talk further.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Progressive Global Energy and Natural Resources, part of Progressive Recruitment, is dedicated to helping companies and energy professionals face their recruitment challenges head on. From a network of strategic hubs Progressive Global Energy and Natural Resources places oil & gas, mining and renewable energy professionals globally.
Our specialist consultants draw on their market expertise, insight and contacts within the sector to source the best and brightest talent across the following technical disciplines:
- Supply Chain/Procurement
- Mechanical Engineering
- Business Development and Sales
- Control and Instrumentation
- Petroleum Engineering (Reservoir/Drilling)
- Geosciences (Geophysics/Geology)
- Integrity/Asset Management
- Process Engineering