Skills: Field Service Tech
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Sayre, PA, US
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Brief Posting Description
We are currently sourcing an Erosion Control Specialist to join our team in Sayre, PA. The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing inactive and active pipeline corridors and compressor stations.
This position will report directly to an EH&S Manager.
*At this time, we will only consider applications from US Citizens or those with the required permit/VISA for this region, in place.
· Completing required environmental inspections within necessary time constraints.
· Providing field guidance to contractors on compliance with state, federal and corporate environmental regulations.
· Scheduling/overseeing environmental remediation and erosion control work.
· Comply with all HEP safety and environmental standards.
· Responsible for other special projects as assigned.
· Understanding of PADEP/USACE regulations and other local, federal and state environmental issues.
· Well developed planning and organizational skills including the ability to work independently, prioritize activities, meet commitments and proactively manage time and heavy workloads.
· Ability to utilize approaches that require innovation and change.
· Legally authorized to work in the United States on a regular full-time basis without restrictions.
· 1-3 years of experience
· Strong Communicator (written and verbal)
· Strong computer skills
· Team Player
· Detail Oriented
The Company embraces diversity in our workforce, ensuring we have a workforce that provides us with a wide range of skills, ideas and energy. Embracing diversity means the Company will acknowledge, understand and appreciate the differences between individuals in developing a workplace that develops, benefits and enhances their value.
Selection for employment, promotion or any other benefit will be made on the basis of merit, ability and suitability.
How To Apply
Please quote job reference IRC140611 in all correspondence relating to this position.
To be considered, please follow the prompts within the system - applications via email will not be considered.
If you do not meet the requirements for this position as specified at screening stage, you will receive a notification via email. We would like to thank you for your application and interest in Wood Group.
Wood Group is an international energy services company with around $5bn sales and operating in more than 40 countries. The Group designs, modifies, constructs and operates industrial facilities mainly for the oil & gas sector, right across the asset life cycle. We enhance this with a wide range of specialist technical solutions including our world leading subsea, automation and integrity solutions. Our real differentiators are our range of services, the quality of our delivery, the passion of our people, our culture and values. We are extending the scale and scope of our core services into adjacent industries. Visit Wood Group at www.woodgroup.com and connect with us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
Wood Group is ranked among Top 30 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings. Find out more here.