Experience: 2 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Salary: over time
Location: Houston, TX, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
We are currently recruiting for Assemblers to work on a six month contract basis in Houston.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- May assist with installing compressor cylinders and pistons/valves and checking clearances by using dial indicators, feeler gauges, dial calipers, inside and outside mic's or plastic gauge method
- Assists with preparing setting and leveling skids and coolers plus alignment of sheaves on coolers
- Utilizes working knowledge of different types of major components and engines
- Follows all HSE guidelines
- May assist with bending tubing 1/4" to 1" carbon or stainless steel
- Understands basic blueprints with moderate supervision
- Utilizes basic knowledge of the auxiliary and engine jacket water systems
- Must be able to hang bottles, install welded pipe, install fuel filter, mount oil cooler, make supports and braces, air test system, set scrubbers, install pumps, tack welding and surge tank
- Assists with upper structure, installing exhaust/muffler and setting process cooler
- Must be able to work with the team in developing improved work processes for the department
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred and/or training
- Vocational or technical education a plus
- Minimum two (2) years industrial experience
These are immediate openings and candidates meeting the above criteria can apply by forwarding a copy of their current resume.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Progressive Global Energy and Natural Resources, part of Progressive Recruitment, is dedicated to helping companies and energy professionals face their recruitment challenges head on. From a network of strategic hubs Progressive Global Energy and Natural Resources places oil & gas, mining and renewable energy professionals globally.
Our specialist consultants draw on their market expertise, insight and contacts within the sector to source the best and brightest talent across the following technical disciplines:
- Supply Chain/Procurement
- Mechanical Engineering
- Business Development and Sales
- Control and Instrumentation
- Petroleum Engineering (Reservoir/Drilling)
- Geosciences (Geophysics/Geology)
- Integrity/Asset Management
- Process Engineering