Company: NES Global Talent
Skills: Mechanical Engineering
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Salary: $20 - $30 per hour
Location: Hunt Valley, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
• Schedule maintenance, repair and improvement projects.
• Insure quality and quantity of work.
• Monitor work crew performances, evaluate personnel, counsel and handle all
• Prepare and oversee service contracts for fire alarm systems, master clock
systems, stadium lighting, electric motor rewind, cooling towers, HVAC controls,
boiler repair, and food service repair.
• Oversee the energy management control system.
• Troubleshoot electrical, heating, ventilation, air conditioning, plumbing and
heating equipment when needed.
• Write specifications for contracted work during yearly maintenance budget.
• Initiate purchase requisitions for material and contracted work.
• Monitor inventory and control of tools and equipment.
• Prepare and/or review personnel evaluations on an annual basis.
• Prepare annual department budget for repairs and for additional personnel.
• Respond to general correspondence on a daily basis.
• Coordinate interdepartmental work projects.
• Inspect and evaluate material condition of all facilities.
• Perform related work as required.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.