Conroe, TX, US
Conroe, TX, US
Skills: Document Control, Planner / Scheduler, QA / QC / Inspection
Other Skills: SAP; Logistics Knowledge; Understand/Read Drawing and Schematics; Takes Initiative on Improving Processes
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Conroe, TX, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
- Serve as liaison between delivery squads and planning
- Act as interface between NEORIg and customer for incoming and outgoing transmittals
- Maintain master document list
- Maintain drawings received completion percentage
- Issue additional drawings to fabrication and maintain issued drawing list.
- Review incoming revisions for impact
- Coordinate SAP material number creation with Design Input Team
- Work with delivery squad to setup SAP material numbers including plant and make buy information
- Participate in process improvement initiatives
- Manage RFI process
- Support QC on documentation
- Other assigned tasks as assigned
Regardless of other duties, has a responsibility to follow BAUER Manufacturing LLC's production, safety, and quality procedures.
- Education and Training - Bachelor's degree or industry experience as deemed sufficient by management
- Technical Requirements - Solid knowledge of document control and SAP. Capable of reading engineering drawings. Strong communication skills (written and verbal). Good organizational/ task tracking skills. Able to manage priorities for multiple assignments.
- Experience - At least five year's experience (for Rig Builder is preferred), or as deemed sufficient by management.
The person identified in this Job Description is accountable for: Maintaining adequate documentation for for information transmitted in/out between NEORig and our customers.