Experience: 3 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Aberdeen, United Kingdom
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
We are looking for the right people - people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world-s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Under general supervision, uses specified welding equipment to assist and support manufacturing operations of parts and assemblies as required meeting regulatory requirements. Performs own work and provides assistance to others as directed. Job operations may consist of welding, cutting, brazing, hardfacing, or tacking. Interprets and understands work instructions (prints, shop packets and verification of all procedures related as per quality manual). Employees in position are expected to have good written and verbal communication skills, as well as be competent in the use of computers. Employees must be able to review quality of work against standards both visual and written, read blue prints and drawings as well as be knowledgeable in the use of precision measuring instruments. Tasks include performing manufacturing math calculations and use of specialized lifting equipment. Employees may also perform post-work inspection of work. Safety procedures must be followed diligently at all times i.e. Perform welding assembly process in accordance with Health, Safety and Environmental standards and policies. Skills acquired through the completion of High School/GED/Secondary School with good work experience and certification in welding or equivalent is preferred.
- Experienced in TIG welding is a requirement
- coded in either ASME IX:2015 or ISO 15614-1:2004 or preferably both
- Light fabrication, engineering measurement, and welding experience on manufactured-products.
- light-fabrication assembly experience would be a benefit-but is not essential
- History of overhead banksman training would be an advantage but new training would be given
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Innovative work-environment in a global company
- Competitive salaries and pension schemes
- Career opportunities both domestically and globally
- Highly skilled colleagues in an international environment
- Focus on technology and further development
Kintore Business Park, Inverurie AB51 0YQ
Requisition Number: 41957
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Support Services
Product Service Line: Misc Support
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time Temporary position approx 6 months.
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.