Skills: Business Development, Operations Management, Process Control
Experience: 12 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Johnstown, CO, US
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Main duties and responsibilities include but not limited to:
· Develop region specific growth strategies plans and produce a plan for presentation bi-annual reviews. Make recommendations on strategic growth and sustainment strategies pertinent to the Production Testing service line.
· Provide technical sales support by means of customer presentations providing sales material data sheets and example project presentations.
· People development and training monitor progress compliance and participation of all staff in the region. Take action where necessary to ensure the performance goals are met.
· Set standards for Pricing, ROI thresholds, Quality & Safety expectations and set specific rules and guidelines to local operations in compliance and supplementing TETRA's global Safety and Quality standards.
· Work with Production Testing Managers to assure improved performance and adherence to previously mentioned standards
· Interface with Global Product Line VP and global support staff from Engineering Training Asset Management, safety and quality.
· Gain a full understanding of the Top 10 Clients and the business levels and dynamics they have over the foreseeable future.
· Work with TETRA sales group to assure that they maintain relationships with "client" buyers and monitor the frequency of contacts/visits for each.
· Establish and maintain a customer list with names, titles and phone numbers for "client" personnel located in Corporate, District and Field offices where TETRA currently works or plans future expansion.
· Communicate on a regular basis with TETRA VP, Region Manager and District Managers concerning status of current activity and new opportunities.
· Work closely with sales and operations teams to improve business prospects and achieve maximum productivity.
· On a quarterly basis, prepare a summary of accomplishments, successes and failures for past quarter
· Continually work with TETRA Sales Group, towards account growth.
· Actively participate in all KPI meetings involving any Top 10 Client and share information with the organization appropriately.
· Frequent international and regional business trips up to 25% of time over a given period. Valid passport and relevant papers required.
· Fulfill to best abilities annual goals and objectives.
• Provide technical sales support
• Advisor to ESG leadership
• Represent TETRA in front on industry committees and boards as needed
• Become involved in Industry Associations including committees posts
Education and Experience
· Have an exceptional knowledge of Production Well Testing.
· Good communicator, People skills, Team leader, Self-starter
· Good time management skills and Problem solving capabilities.
· Degreed Engineer from recognized institution or an equivalent technical experience that equates is equivalent.
· 12 years applicable experience.
· Four years in management role.
· High level user of computer literacy mastering standard office software such as MS Office. A capability with engineering software's such as Auto Cad and similar tools is an asset.
· English is required language of business; all other languages considered a benefit.
· Advanced university level
· Types of Problems - Complex and abstract problems that involve technical issues combined with financial and strategic issues.
· Severity of these problems could affect the long term security of TETRA liabilities in magnitude of $10,000,000.00
TETRA Technologies, Inc. is a geographically diversified oil and gas services company that provides niche products and services focused on well completion and on late-life production enhancement and decommissioning. In addition, it is the world's largest, vertically integrated producer, marketer, and distributor of calcium chloride, which it supplies as feedstocks—along with its brominated products—for its completion fluids business as well as for applications in a variety of other markets. TETRA holds premier market positions in several niche oil and gas service market categories, including: completion services, well abandonment and decommissioning, production testing, and compression based production enhancement. TETRA is dedicated to serving its strong and diverse customer base, which includes most of the major multinational exploration and production companies, many of the large and midsized independents and a number of smaller producers.
Headquartered in The Woodlands, Texas, TETRA® is a global company with employees and operations on six continents.
TETRA offers very competitive rates and an excellent Benefit Package, including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance , 401(k) Plan and Supplemental Life Insurance.