Skills: Engineering Manager
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Chandigarh, India
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Oceaneering is a global oilfield provider of engineered services and products primarily to the offshore oil and gas industry, with a focus on deepwater applications. Through the use of its applied technology expertise, Oceaneering also serves the defense, entertainment, and aerospace industries. Oceaneering’s business offerings include remotely operated vehicles, built-to-order specialty subsea hardware, deepwater intervention and manned diving services, non-destructive testing and inspection, and engineering and project management.
The Engineering Analyst will verify compliance to strength & functional requirements of designs through Engineering analysis & calculations. Works under limited supervision.
Duties & Responsibilities
Education & Experience
- Post Graduation (Master degree) in Mechanical (or related) Engineering with minimum one year of relevant industry experience, OR
- Graduation (Bachelor degree) in Mechanical (or related) Engineering with minimum two years of relevant industry experience
How To Apply
We offer a competitive salary and the opportunity to advance in an international company. Visit www.oceaneering.com, select ‘Careers > Career search and then click ' Oceaneering Job Search' to apply
- Good knowledge of ANSYS FEA & calculation software
- Familiarity with Mechanical industry codes/standards (e.g.; ASME, DNV, API, AISC etc.)
- Basic knowledge of CAD software used
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
Oceaneering develops products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. The company is the world's largest manufacturer and operator of work class Remotely Operated Vehicles (ROVs) and is also a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, workover control systems, asset integrity services, umbilicals, subsea hardware and tooling. Oceaneering also serves the aerospace, defense and theme park industries.