Houston, TX, US
Houston, TX, US
Skills: Dynamic Pressure Management (MPD / UBD)
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Employment Type: Rotational Contractor
Location: Houston, TX, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
New Tech Global is urgently seeking Managed Pressure Drilling Engineers & Specialists. These are 20x10 rotation contract opportunities with an oil & gas client. Main locations to work include Midland, South Texas, and Rockies. This position will provide specialty support to any aspect of Underbalanced Drilling and Managed Pressure Drilling Projects.
- Works closely with MPD Field employees and consultants.
- Provide wellsite engineering support to common application of MPD operations.
- Assist in improving and developing new standard processes and procedures.
- Conduct drilling engineering calculations and data interpretations for all MPD/UBD activities.
- Visit rig and conduct location inspections
- Prepare layouts and P&ID
- Ensure all MPD activities comply with QHSE standards
- Set up CCS at wellsite
- Carry out constant monitoring of equipment on site/location, maintain and calibrate on the job as required
- Must possess 5+ years of MPD experience for immediate placement in the following locations: Rockies, South and West Texas.
- Must hold a Bachelor's degree in Mechanical or Electronics
- 5+ years of functional experience in Well Construction & Intervention
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and drilling engineering calculating programs.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Learns quickly, communicates effectively and works well with others.
- Ability to travel to various site locations including interstate travel; availability to work on-call on a scheduled basis.