Midland, TX, US
Midland, TX, US
Skills: Electrical Technician, Instrumentation Technician
Other Skills: I&C, Controls Technician, Commissioning, Oil and Gas, Cryo, Cryo Plants, Compressor Stations, Allen- Bradley, Rocklink, ISA
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Midland, TX, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
We are currently seeking I&C Technician Supervisor for a long- term rotational assignment with a prominent Midland- based independent exploration and production company.
For this position, the selected candidate must have an active ISA Certification.
The I&C Technician Supervisor will be overseeing in the start- up and commissioning of our client's projects, including cryo- plants, compressor stations, production facilities and wellpad facilities. The selected candidate will be repairing instrumentation and automation equipment used by our client to monitor and control well servicing equipment, including pressure, flow, temperature and/or density devices.
The I&C Technician Supervisor is also responsible for:
- Calibrating electronic monitoring and control equipment; diagnosing and repair equipment failures
- Working with Gas Analyzers, including CO2, H20 and H2S
- The construction, installation and configuration for our client's Total Flow Meters for base meter setup, flow control setup, pressure control setup and multimeter setup
- Working with Allen- Bradley PLC and Rocklink 800 Configurations
- High School Diploma or GED; Associate's Degree in Electronics and/or relevant training preferred
- 5+ years of hands- on, instrument start- up and commissioning experience, with prior field work on oil and gas projects; 1+ year in a Supervisory role upholding the integrity of the commissioning process
- Must have prior start- up experience for cryo- plants, compressor stations, production facilities and wellpad facilities
- Must have prior experience in the construction, installation and configuration of Total Flow Meters for base meter setup, flow control setup, pressure control setup and multimeter setup
- Working knowledge of Allen- Bradley PLC and Rocklink 800 Configurations
- Strong working knowldedge of oil and gas production systems and process flow, associated electrical systems and instrument components, including power generation and distribution; strong working knowledge of Gas Analyzers, including CO2, H20 and H2S
- Must have an active ISA Certification