Skills: Contracts Administration, Contracts Engineer
Other Skills: drilling and completions, Ariba, SAP
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Houston, TX, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
Contracts Manager III
- Negotiating, drafting, revising and implementing contracts.
- Administer the contracts, acting as the liaison between the corporate client and the contractor's employees performing the contract, determining compliance with the contract terms, answering any questions related to the contract, resolving issues as appropriate, and working with the attorneys and internal clients as necessary.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, Accounting, or Engineering (or similar experience).
- Proven track record of delivery, both onshore and offshore in a related category for a major operator.
- Comprehensive understanding and previous management of extended supply chain for Directional Drilling, Completion Services, Wireline, Drilling Fluids or Completion Fluids.
- Drilling and Completions contract drafting experience.
- In-depth knowledge of Offshore Drilling and Completions through the development of Model Contracts. Specifically - Wireline, Drilling Fluids, Completion Fluids, Completions Equipment and Stimulation.
- Experience negotiating with major Oilfield Service Companies.
- Comprehensive working knowledge of Ariba and SAP.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to perform under pressure.
Short term Contract Assignment (3 months)
Houston, TX (Downtown)
Only applicants who are authorized to work in the US, without company sponsorship, on a full-time, permanent basis will be considered.
Applicants who are authorized to work in the US indefinitely without company sponsorship will be given first consideration.
Established in 1991, Omega is a leading global supplier of systems and personnel to the oil and gas and energy sectors. We combine flexible personnel with expert software products to provide project teams with consistent, up to date information that improves communication, decision making and project performance.
Our business culture is transparent and open, with a service minded and entrepreneurial staff of almost 900 people of 35 different nationalities handled from 14 different offices worldwide. We can staff projects with experienced consultants or complete teams, across all disciplines, supporting projects in size from $100K to $10+ billion.