Skills: Inventory Control, Materials Management , Purchasing
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Houston, TX, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
Supply Chain Specialist
Manages and oversees overall supply chain operations, including purchasing and inventory of materials as well as selection of vendors. Makes recommendations to improve productivity, quality, and efficiency of operations. Coordinates and resolves issues regarding existing and new products. Interacts with customers to ensure that all requirements are being met. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. Leads and directs the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Typically reports to top management.
• Pricebook creation & maintenance
• Support sourcing projects
• Lead Supplier Review coordination for D&C services
• Lead market intelligence information gathering
• Lead internal audit requirements
• Lead supplier onboarding (contract briefs/summaries, contract kickoff sessions)
• Lead ISN issue resolution
• Support relationship management
• Support strategy development
• Provide support for rate forecasts requests (quarterly or otherwise)
• Support model contract development
• Coordinate data gathering (ie: spend, HSE)
• Provide support for special project requests
• Lead EHS contractor management implementation requirements
- Requires a bachelor's degree in area of specialty and 5-7 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Not open to Senior level candidates
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
6 month Contract with the potential to be a direct hire
Houston, TX (Downtown)
Only applicants who are authorized to work in the US, without company sponsorship, on a full-time, permanent basis will be considered.
Applicants who are authorized to work in the US indefinitely without company sponsorship will be given first consideration.
Established in 1991, Omega is a leading global supplier of systems and personnel to the oil and gas and energy sectors. We combine flexible personnel with expert software products to provide project teams with consistent, up to date information that improves communication, decision making and project performance.
Our business culture is transparent and open, with a service minded and entrepreneurial staff of almost 900 people of 35 different nationalities handled from 14 different offices worldwide. We can staff projects with experienced consultants or complete teams, across all disciplines, supporting projects in size from $100K to $10+ billion.