Skills: Production Operator
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: Some College
Location: Denver, CO, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
This position will report to the Regulatory Compliance Manager in the Denver, CO office and is a member of Anadarko's DJ Basin Business Unit Regulatory and External Affairs Team.
- A minimum of 2 years of upstream oil and gas industry regulatory experience is required; experience in the state of Colorado is strongly preferred.
- A functional understanding of local, state and federal regulatory programs related to upstream and midstream oil and gas development activities.
- Must be able to effectively interface with a wide variety of people, both internal and external to the company, and communicate effectively through both written word and verbal delivery.
- Ability to manage one's time, set priorities and manage a heavy workload with critical deadlines is required.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills are required.
- A willingness to lead, take initiative and increase technical and working knowledge.
- Must possess organizational skills and subject matter expertise sufficient to provide full regulatory support for post-drill reporting responsibilities.
- A proficient knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite (including Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, PowerPoint) is required.
- Work collaboratively with other disciplines within the Corporation to compile information required to file post-drill regulatory forms.
- Monitor regulatory filing due dates and organize workload that allows for meeting all agency required deadlines.
- Organize and maintain reporting tools to keep management and peers regularly apprised of filing statuses, milestones and potential challenges.
- Ability to assist in data collection using Microsoft Office suite.
- Ability to communicate regulatory requirements and practices to internal stakeholders to ensure compliance with agency rules and regulations.
- Ability to represent Anadarko at state and federal agency interactions.
- Ability to keep business unit staff and managers updated on potential changes to agency rules and regulations.
- Proactively seek to improve systems, data management processes and their functionality.
- Design and generate reports, presentations and correspondence as required.
A Bachelor's degree is required; a concentration in Science, Engineering, or a closely related field is strongly preferred.
This position may be eligible for domestic relocation.
The percentage of travel required for this position is 0-10%
This position may be eligible for the 5/40 or 9/80 work schedule.
See Job Description
Anadarko is among the world’s largest independent oil and natural gas exploration and production companies, with corporate offices in the Woodlands, Texas. Our deep and balanced portfolio of assets encompasses premier positions in major U.S. onshore shale and resource plays, and oil-focused opportunities in deep-water basins worldwide.
Each day, we are focused on our core values of integrity and trust, servant leadership, commercial focus, people and passion and open communication in all of our business activities. We are committed to our mission of delivering a competitive and sustainable rate of return to shareholders by exploring for, acquiring and developing oil and natural gas resources vital to the world's health and welfare. At Anadarko, we directly employ more than 4,900 men and women and we strive for excellence in all that we do. We know the best vision in the world will not be realized without the right people.
At Anadarko, we set ambitious goals and take disciplined risks to achieve them. We need individuals who will take on this challenge. We’re planning for the future and looking for exceptional people to be part of it.
Visit our channel on YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/AnadarkoTV
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/anadarko-petroleum-corporation