Skills: HSE Manager / Advisor
Experience: 15 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Salary: $175000 - $210000 per annum
Location: Houston, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
LOCATION: Houston, TX
NES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the oil & gas industry. Our client, a midstream operating company is looking to hire a Director, Health and Safety on a direct hire basis.
- Oversee Corporate health and safety programs
- Coordinate the development and implementation of Health and Safety Plans, Documents and Systems
- Direct and support HSE Managers in the implementation of the health and safety programs
- Monitors and reviews all new Health and Safety regulatory initiatives
- Develop a comprehensive, logical and coherent emergency response philosophy
- Oversee and support safety initiatives and activities at asset locations
- Support and coordinate health and safety needs and programs for long-term construction projects
- Audit EPC contractors on the implementation of their respective HSE Management Systems
- Bachelors degree in engineering or relevant technical discipline
- 15 years of experience in HSE management
- 7 years of management experience
- Recent terminals/midstream operations experience
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of global talent solutions to the oil and gas, power, infrastructure, construction, chemical, life sciences and rail sectors worldwide. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, our comprehensive set of guaranteed staffing solutions ranges from payroll administration, taxation and compliance through to emergency response services. Our consultants are discipline specific, so fully understand the roles they work on, and our network of more than 40 offices in 26 countries, means we are on the ground wherever our clients, candidates and contractors need us.