Skills: Plant Operations Engineer
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Salary: $80000 - $105000 per annum
Location: Houston, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
LOCATION: Houston, TX
NES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the oil & gas industry. Our client, a downstream operating company is looking to hire a Production Engineer on a direct hire basis based in Houston, TX.
- Responsible for unit operating performance to include production, raw material usage, energy usage, quality, daily performance tracking, troubleshooting, and basic unit optimization
- Drive unit performance to operational entitlement with respect to yields, usages, reliability, and quality
- Achieve annual operating productivity targets by maintaining a unit performance tracking program
- Maintain accurate accounting of all unit production losses and drive actions to correct
- Basic troubleshooting and optimization of the process to address gaps identified through daily performance monitoring
- Interface with process and production engineering
- Bachelor's degree in Chemical Engineering
- A minimum of 5 years of in plant experience at a chemicals plant
- Strong knowledge of Process Safety Management is essential
- Knowledge of ASPEN
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of global talent solutions to the oil and gas, power, infrastructure, construction, chemical, life sciences and rail sectors worldwide. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, our comprehensive set of guaranteed staffing solutions ranges from payroll administration, taxation and compliance through to emergency response services. Our consultants are discipline specific, so fully understand the roles they work on, and our network of more than 40 offices in 26 countries, means we are on the ground wherever our clients, candidates and contractors need us.