Company: G.A.S. Unlimited
Skills: IT - Analysis & Management, Project Management
Other Skills: Enterprise Project Manager, Enterprise IT Project Manager, Primavera, Earned Value Method, and PMP
Experience: 6 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Houston, TX, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: North America
Location: Houston, TX
Duration: 6+ months
Enterprise IT Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Perform weekly executive meetings with stakeholders, advisory committee, and the executive steering committee to update project status, risks, addressing risks, etc.
- Provides comprehensive oversight that will enable success by focusing on program objectives, goals, and promised business value, supported by processes and plans for program management, quality assurance, and risk management.
- Work with 3rd party vendors or internal IT department staff on managing fixed price projects on time and on budget.
- Will help mitigate risk by focusing on people, processes, and technologies involved in the project.
- Will work collaboratively as a member of the Project Team which includes staff and their chosen service providers (i.e. software vendors, integrators, outsourcing services, etc.)
- Will conduct activities and support communication with the Time and Labor Project Executive Committee.
- By interfacing with the Executive Committee, raise senior management's confidence in the implementation effort.
- Assist the Project Team in monitoring and assessing overall project processes and progress
- Validating project reports of status and progress.
- Managing risks and issues.
- Validating testing results
- Project Deliverables Review
Lead Enterprise IT Project Manager Requirements:
- 5+ years' of IT Project Management Experience
- 5+ years' of Project Managing large critical Enterprise Projects (need to have experiencing managing projects with a TCV of $5 Million+)
- Experience with Primavera (Mandatory skill)
- Must have experience project managing fixed price projects working with a systems integrator.
- Experience managing large Enterprise Projects within a structured PMO.
- PMP Certification
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, business, or other technical fields, or an equivalent education, training, and/or related work experience.
- Master's degree preferred, but not required.
- Experience managing projects for the Oil and Gas Industry or large manufacturing environments
- Proven experience in "people management" with ability to provide leadership and manage large enterprise level projects, including diverse teams of managers and senior professional staff.
- Primavera 6 experience
- Earned Value Method experience.
- Ability to look beyond existing methodologies and own discipline to define and resolve complex problems.
Located minutes from downtown Houston, "The Energy Capital of the World," G.A.S. Unlimited, Inc. is a staffing specialist to the Oil and Gas Industry.
G.A.S. Unlimited, Inc. was established in 1970 as an Oil and Gas staffing firm serving companies along theTexas Gulf Coast. Since our inception, we have grown into a global Staffing Specialist assisting the United States' top Energy companies and professionals. We are dedicated to providing the leading EPC and Operating companies with superior staffing services and employment management across the nation and around the world, while matching our employees with their future project opportunities.
Our priority is matching clients with employees, not only based on job requirements and worker expertise, but giving due consideration to the business goals of our clients as well.
A growing market requires focused endeavors to circumvent industry challenges. We manage your employment requests; improving cost control, increasing productivity, and reducing risks.
Design and Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Start-up, Operations and Maintenance
Contract, Direct, Contract-to-Direct, Project Management, Payroll Services, Global Logistics and Resources, Recruitment: Expats, OCNs, Locals
Fast fact about G.A.S. Unlimited
• Headquarters: 15999 City Walk Suite 200 Sugar Land, TX 77479 United States
• Website: http://www.gasglobal.com
• Industry: Staffing and Recruiting
• Type: Privately Held
• Company Size: 501-1000 employees
• Founded: 1970
• 42 Years in Business
• Leader in its Field
• Work with Nearly All of the Leading Global EPC Firms (Bechtel, CB&I Lummus, Fluor, Foster Wheeler, Jacobs, KBR, Shaw, Technip, Wood Group, Worley Parsons)
• Provided services to clients on 6 continents
•Focus on All Phases of Asset Life Cycle (Engineering/Design, Construction, Commissioning/Start Up, Operations & Maintenance)
•Operations in 15 Countries
•Expanding to 12 new countries in 2011
•40 years of staffing experience
•Global provider of highly skilled contract personnel to the Energy industry