Skills: Business Development
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Salary: £0.00 per year
Location: New Jersey, NJ, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Sr. Consultant - Power / New Energy (Americas)
This position will manage multiple client relationships and multiple small to medium sized projects within their designated territory (see list above)
This is a Doer-Seller position that can involve a wide variety of diverse assignments including: resource assessment, due diligence, siting, feasibility studies, new technology evaluation, project proposal evaluation, market assessments, strategic planning, policy evaluation, pro forma economic analysis, project design, and construction management.
As part of our clients broader consulting and project management team, you will play a critical role in project teams, providing strategic, unbiased and objective advisory services to assist their clients implement studies, solve issues and improve their business performance.
You will have the opportunity to work with talented people who, like you, are experts in their respective fields. Furthermore you will be expected to work closely with their clients, both to win and execute work that helps solve their key problems. This will involve regular interaction with the sales team and require you to be entrepreneurial in your outlook.
5-10yrs of REQUIRED SKILLS with each of the following:
GEOGRAPHY / JOB DETAILS
MAJOR ACCOUNTABILITIES OF POSITION:
What - How - Why
Business Intelligence & Client Relationships
* Must be seen as an experienced & knowledgeable subject matter expert by the Client;
* Able to present to senior / executive client management to secure work;
* Interact with clients including: utilities, energy project developers, financial institutions, energy end-users, investors, government agencies, and other organizations;
* Contributes to the design and implementation of business development campaigns;
* Monitor industry, global trends and knowledge of key market drivers to evaluate clients' business needs now and into the future;
* Build trusted relationships with clients at an individual and cross business level that result in business opportunities;
* Develop and maintain constructive relationships with internal and external stakeholders;
Execution of Projects
* Serve as the Project Manager (PM) on multiple small to medium size Renewable Energy (RE) consulting and engineering services projects to meet both Client's and clients' goals.
* Specific technology focus includes solar (PV & CSP/ISCC), energy storage, and natural gas projects, but could include other energy technologies such as wind, geothermal. & CHP
* Support Pursuits & Execution Strategy for Projects, e.g. Global Workshare (HVE's);
* Intervene, troubleshoot and take corrective action for projects as required;
* Ensure timely payment collection requirements are met;
* Ensure consistency of working methods, tools and deliverables between projects to the maximum extent practical.
* Understand and apply Client and other relevant tools and processes (EMS, WPMP, OneWayTM, etc.) as relevant;
Energy Resourcing is a leading supplier of specialist human capital to energy and resource focused customers in Asia, Australia, the United States, and Europe and beyond. We provide a range of innovative contracting services and recruitment solutions to some of the world’s leading companies for all stages of the project lifecycle in the upstream and downstream energy and resource development industries. This includes personnel for professional engineering, construction management, project management, inspection, quality assurance, health and safety and other essential services and support activities. Our global customers include oilfield operating companies, major engineering design and construction contractors, refining and petrochemical projects, project management contractors and the growing alternative energy industry.
With major offices currently located in Bangkok, Brisbane, Houston, London, Perth, Singapore and Ulsan providing support to s and projects across the world, Energy Resourcing aims to provide outstanding quality and professionalism in the delivery of our services. Our recruitment and resourcing specialists are the best in the industry. Our management systems, professional expertise and desire to exceed our customers’ service expectations are second-to-none. Wherever you require people, we can provide them, office-based, site-based, offshore, fly in/out, on a staff or contract basis, we can assist with one individual or an entire team.