Skills: Construction Engineer
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Location: Tampa, FL, US
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Overview / Responsibilities
Amec Foster Wheeler Environment & Infrastructure is looking for an On Call Technician to join our Tampa, FL team. Amec Foster Wheeler is a multi-disciplined engineering, environmental, and construction services consulting firm comprised of over 36,000 team members located in every corner of the globe. Our Central Florida region has nearly 200 employees in offices in Tampa, Orlando and Lakeland.
- Monitor the repair / remediation of sinkhole impacted structures both residential and commercial properties
- Monitor and report the daily activities of grouting contractors performing the work to include but not limited to drilling quantities, drilling layouts and depths, grout quantities, grout sampling
- Must be able to complete detailed logs and provide project totals when the job is complete
- Monitor must interact with homeowners, contractors, engineers on a daily basis
- Must be able to read and understand plans in the field to interpret locations of borings, general site layout, etc.
Skills / Qualifications
- Demonstrated consistency and attention to detail
- Ability to travel and work at remote projects sites for extended periods of time
- Flexibility to work outside of normal business hours as required
- Must pass drug screen, physical, background check and must have satisfactory driving record in accordance with Company’s driving (MVR) policy
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Amec Foster Wheeler (www.amecfw.com) designs, delivers and maintains strategic and complex assets for its customers across the global energy and related sectors.
Employing around 36,000 people in more than 55 countries and with 2015 revenues of £5.5 billion, the company operates across the oil and gas industry – from production through to refining, processing and distribution of derivative products – and in the mining, clean energy, power generation, pharma, environment and infrastructure markets.
Amec Foster Wheeler offers full life-cycle services to offshore and onshore oil and gas projects (conventional and unconventional, upstream, midstream and downstream) for greenfield, brownfield and asset support projects, plus leading refining technology.
Amec Foster Wheeler shares are publicly traded on the London Stock Exchange and its American Depositary Shares are traded on the New York Stock Exchange. Both trade under the ticker AMFW.