Skills: Asset Integrity Engineer, IT - Analysis & Management, IT - Software Development
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Houston, TX, US
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Aegion Corporation is looking for an Analyst-Asset Integrity Management Services
Aegion is developing an Asset Integrity Management (AIM) platform that will improve the way we collect and manage data on behalf of our customers. A key part of this strategy includes the implementation of cloud services for storing and serving data. This capability will allow us to interchange data with our customers in a variety of ways including industry and geospatial formats. It will also support the execution of asset integrity management services in support of client requirements. We are in need of a talented analyst to help with not only managing this infrastructure but also developing web-based tools to access and analyze the information being managed.
The Analyst-Asset Integrity Management Services will be responsible for helping to manage the Amazon cloud infrastructure and for the development of web-based asset integrity management services that can be marketed to our customers. The objectives for these initiatives are described below.
Asset Integrity Management Central Repository
- Work with departments to develop integrated workflows to capture data into the Asset Integrity Management central repository. Develop methods for leveraging locally created datasets into the Asset Integrity Management central repository.
- Work with the operational teams to streamline the data loading and validation process from the field data collection devices to the central repository. The goal is to automate the synchronization of data collected in the field to the supporting spatial layers in the database.
- Work across the organization to initiate a data governance program that will ensure that our geospatial data assets are formally managed throughout the enterprise. Help establish data standards, data definitions, and integrity constraint rules in the data model. Help to implement QA/QC processes to ensure the integrity of data collected in field that is loaded into the repository.
Asset Integrity Management Services
- Work to create value-added services and web-based analytical tools to better support our customers' asset integrity programs. The initial focus will be on midstream corrosion prevention and monitoring services.
- Support the integration of analytics into various workflows to support data analyses, predictive modeling, and marketing.
- Help in the commercialization process of these tools.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Experience designing and developing websites and web-based tools.
- Experience working with GIS technology including:
- ArcGIS Server
- ArcGIS Desktop
- Knowledge of GPS devices and the processing of GPS data are also required.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) is desired
- Knowledge of the upstream and/or midstream sectors of the petroleum industry would be very beneficial.
- Must have strong communications skills with the ability to create plans and milestones, provide presentations to a variety of internal and external audiences, and communicate effectively in a team environment.
- Must be self-directed with the ability to work independently as well as in a team setting.
Our company offers a Competitive Salary with Career Growth Opportunities and a Full Benefits Package including Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Matching 401k, Tuition Assistance, paid Vacation and Holiday time, and much more.
Aegion Corporation and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability
Every day, people’s lives and livelihoods depend on the operation of pipelines, refineries and other infrastructure related to the production of energy.
At Aegion, we are in the business of making sure these structures last. Our companies provide services and solutions to protect, strengthen and maintain them —inside and out — before, during and after their construction.
Aegion companies are leaders and innovators in Corrosion Protection and Energy Services. This includes everything from cathodic protection on pipelines to maintenance at refineries nationwide. Contact Aegion today to learn more about our companies or how to join our team of infrastructure professionals.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Aegion is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Equal opportunity is a sound and just concept to which Aegion is firmly bound. Aegion will not engage in discrimination against, or harassment of, any person employed or seeking employment with Aegion on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, non-disqualifying disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
VEVRAA compliant – priority referral Protected Veterans requested.