Experience: 2 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Shah Alam, Malaysia
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
- To assist the Senior Manager (Legal and Insurance) to shape , set and tone the department to achieve short to medium term strategic goals in all aspects business operation of the Company.
- Reporting to the Senior Manager - Legal & Insurance, the successful candidate will be required to provide support to business and operational functions including:
- Assist Senior Manager in providing contract management and company secretarial support as well as other legal service on all aspects and business operation of the Company and administer all Company's insurance matters
- To assist Senior Manager in compliance matters and uphold the Company's Code of Conduct
- To manage and organize the Company's contractual documentation and maintain and keep updated the department's database and contracts management system
- To assist Senior Manager on the management of the Company's insurance portfolio and to liaise with Regional Office, Insurance Brokers and Insurers
- To assist and provide corporate secretarial services, internal controls and governance matters
- To support and strongly contribute to a positive working climate and final achievement of the department objectives
- To promote continuous improvement of Health Safety and Environmental practices
- Perform ad hoc tasks as and when required
- Minimum Degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Candidates with a Law Degree or Paralegals will have the advantage. Diploma holders may be considered depending on candidate's experience
- 2 to 3 years' post qualification working experience preferably in legal administrative work a corporation or law firm (knowledge of/familiarity with company secretarial and/or insurance practices would be an advantage)
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Strict compliances in all enforcements and high awareness in Information Protection, integrity and professionalism
- Must be conscientious, meticulous, proactive, committed and resourceful as well as possessing of good communications and interpersonal skills
- Must have excellent proficiency of written and spoken English and Malay
- Must be computer literate and have very good working knowledge in Microsoft Office applications (i.e Excel, Words and PowerPoint)
BASF PETRONAS Chemicals is a MYR3.4 billion Malaysian-based joint venture between BASF SE and Petroliam Nasional Berhad (PETRONAS), under its subsidiary PETRONAS Chemicals Group (PCG), Incorporated in 1997, the company operates a 'Verbund' (integrated) complex situated at the Gebeng Industrial Zone, Pahang with production facilities for Acrylic monomers, Oxo alcohols and Butanediols, with new plants coming on-stream in phases from late 2016 onwards, involving investments in excess of RM1.5 billion.
With our 'Verbund' operations, we are integrating top minds to make the most of exciting opportunities within the chemical industry. If you think you have what it takes, join us at BASF PETRONAS Chemicals, where talented achievers are creating value through chemistry and driving our performance as an industrial global player.