Skills: Construction Manager, Project Management
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Salary: S$7000 - S$8000 per month + N.A
Location: Malaysia, Malaysia
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
I am partnering with a billion dollar chemicals company to get a highly qualified construction manager on board for their project. The role will be to implement one of the largest capital projects in their portfolio this year
This position will be offered on an initial contract for 12 months with the possibility of turning permanent in the future.
Your responsibilities will be, but not limited to:
- Work with project staff in ensuring construction budget and schedule is within target and help prepare construction plan and detailed schedule
- Review all engineering drawings & document and offer comments or resolution as required.
- Prepare scope of work and specifications for mechanical/electrical/instruments.
- Coordinate with external parties, brought in to support authorities such as permitting and inspections
For you to be qualified for this mission, you should:
- Possess at least 10 years of experience in hands on project/site/construction management
- Have experience in executing mid to senior level capex projects in the petrochemical, process plants and regasification space
- Have existing work permit authorisation in Malaysia
You can send your updated CV for this mission or refer any colleagues who you think is suitable for this mission
Progressive, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 2007.20126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Progressive Licence Number 53132072C)
Progressive Global Energy and Natural Resources, part of Progressive Recruitment, is dedicated to helping companies and energy professionals face their recruitment challenges head on. From a network of strategic hubs Progressive Global Energy and Natural Resources places oil & gas, mining and renewable energy professionals globally.
Our specialist consultants draw on their market expertise, insight and contacts within the sector to source the best and brightest talent across the following technical disciplines:
- Supply Chain/Procurement
- Mechanical Engineering
- Business Development and Sales
- Control and Instrumentation
- Petroleum Engineering (Reservoir/Drilling)
- Geosciences (Geophysics/Geology)
- Integrity/Asset Management
- Process Engineering