Skills: Maintenance Manager, Mechanical Engineering, Planner / Scheduler
Experience: 6 + Years
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Location: 81700 Johor Malaysia, Malaysia
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: Malaysia
- Lead and supervise all the supervisor assigned to him/her.
- Update, advice and highlight all major activities and concerns related to Turnaround activities and progress to TA Manager.
- Responsible to develop any mitigation plan and provide the input to TA scheduler.
- Responsible to review and verify the provided TA Job-Pack.
- Accountable in planning the resources and duration for each of the activities stated in the turnaround Job Method Sheet in-line with turnaround planning norms such as but not limited to:
- Volume of insulation and cladding need to be removed, install and replace.
- Volume of scaffolding required for equipment tagging and blinding (isolation).
- Verify issued spares in Material Control Sheet are correct and sufficient.
- Coordinate with lifting engineer on the crane requirement for lifting if necessary.
- Provide the equipment required to carry the work such as air compressor, ventilator, power tools, signage, lighting and PPD.
- Correctly estimate the consumable required to carry-out the work, fuel, tapes, soapy solution etc.
- Ensure all work carry-out within his assigned area comply with safety and quality requirements.
- Assist and manage resource movement during the turnaround execution.
- Compile all relevant document such as Work Control Sheet, Site additional request etc.
- Understand and prepare all necessary site requirements for equipment inspection and follow-up test result for work continuation.
- Responsible to ensure all per-turnaround activities and turnaround execution activities carried out within the approved window.
- Prepare area report for overall execution close-out report.
- Provide all executed variation order detail and documentation within his assigned area to cost and contract engineer for compilation.
Experience in Oil and Gas mechanical maintenance work with minimum 3 Turnaround works as TA Planner
Malaysia Marine and Heavy Engineering Holdings Berhad (MHB) is a globally trusted heavy engineering and marine solutions provider for a wide range of offshore and onshore facilities and vessels. MHB has over 40 years track record of delivering integrated and complex solutions, including deepwater support services to international oil and gas clients.