Skills: Planner / Scheduler
Experience: 6 + Years
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Location: 81700 Johor Malaysia, Malaysia
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: Malaysia
- Update, advice and highlight all major activities and concerns related to project schedule and progress to TA Manager
- Coordinate mitigation action with planner and provide option to TA manager for way forward.
- Responsible to develop Turnaround Level-5 schedule (resource loading) for individual equipment, area and overall integrated activities
- Accountable in coordinate with client scheduler and subcontractor scheduler to aligned overall integrated schedule
- Conduct resource levelling to suit business strategy either FEL, BEL or BCL
- Incorporate all HSE requirements in the overall integrated schedule such as "Fatigue Management"
- Conduct critical path analysis and determine 4 crucial major paths
- Responsible to accurately assign activity weightage / project weightage based from balanced man-hours, cost and impact
- Responsible to develop Schedule Baseline (Planned Progress, Enveloped S-Curve and critical histogram) for internal acceptance and external (client) approval
- Responsible to develop and provide simplified table/diagram for planner and supervisor to update daily progress
- Accountable in updating the approved integrated schedule (Actual Progress, Enveloped S-Curve and critical histogram) reflecting the site progress
- Provide schedule analysis (progress) for critical path, crucial major path and any concerned area
- Responsible in development of progress reporting format highlighting overall progress, critical area achievement, concerned and mitigation action.
- Amend the integrated schedule and resource allocation base on site changes, priority shift and mitigation
- Equipped planner and supervisor with 24 and 48 hours look ahead activities for resource planning and coordination purposes
- Provide guideline to planner and supervisor for expediting work progress and mitigating highlighted concerns
- Responsible for preparing presentation materials and updates
- Participate in schedule coordination meeting, progress meeting and resource meeting
- Responsible in capturing/recording (via minutes of meeting) all critical issues, concerns, direction and action item discussed in meeting
Experience in Oil and Gas mechanical maintenance work with minimum 3 Turnaround works as TA Scheduler
Malaysia Marine and Heavy Engineering Holdings Berhad (MHB) is a globally trusted heavy engineering and marine solutions provider for a wide range of offshore and onshore facilities and vessels. MHB has over 40 years track record of delivering integrated and complex solutions, including deepwater support services to international oil and gas clients.