Skills: Business Development
Other Skills: Must have sales knowledge: In Line Inspection (Pigging) or subsea inspection and sales
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Houston, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
Our client is currently seeking a Country Manager. The Senior Country Manager will be responsible to build and develop the Pipeline and Subsea Inspection Department
MUST HAVE: In Line Inspection (Pigging) and/or subsea inspection and sales background
• Lead, motivate and develop client's business within the America's region.
• Develop and execute plans and strategies according to agreed budgets.
• Focus on meeting planned targets.
• Be a role model in implementing high working standards and code of ethics.
• Work consistently on personal and functional goals to improve cooperation across the company
• Provide weekly/monthly progress reports to senior management. In addition
• Provide senior management immediate updates on relevant issues.
• Ensure adequate manning levels.
• Monitor competence levels, ensure appropriate training & development plans, and ensure employees are treated with respect and in accordance with best practice.
• Ensure that client's HSE and quality directives are maintained and executed
• Develop and maintain excellent relationship with clients
• Establish strategies, budgets, goals and objectives in line with client's board approved business plan.
• Authority to initiate, direct and complete technical and administrative management of all activities related to the department
• B.Sc./ M.Sc. or similar technical education. Can be compensated with long and proven experience
• Minimum 5 years relevant experience from land and/or offshore industry
• Minimum 5 years ability to demonstrate business development achievements
• Minimum 3 years management experience
• Fluent verbal and written English
• Good cooperative skills, able to motivate teams
Dovre Group provides competent and experienced project management and engineering professionals for large projects, for example in the energy industry, in particular the oil and gas industry, the infrastructure, mining and construction industry. With our expertise and over 30 years’ of experience, we help leading organizations to successfully manage and engineer their projects.
Dovre Group operates globally from its main hubs in Norway, Singapore, Canada, United States, United Arab Emirates, Finland, Russia, South Korea and Sweden. We aim to be the most attractive employer in the industry offering exciting career opportunities around the world.