Skills: Budget / Cost Control, Refinery / Plant Operator
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Garden City, TX, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
Safely perform and direct all operating functions of the plant, including plant maintenance. Maintain interaction with 3rd party customers, vendors, regulatory field representatives, and the general public. Manage, lead, and train Plant Operators. Maintain compliance on safety, PSM, and environmental regulations.
Scope and Magnitude
Responsible for plant operations. Must have people skills and task prioritizing skills to allow for scheduling, supervising, directing, and managing several plant personnel and, at various times, contract personnel. Responsible for the daily reporting of volumes, environmental reporting, troubleshooting and runtime of the facilities.
- Accurate measurement of gas into and out of the plant.
- Cost control of plant operations and maintenance.
- Proper operation and maintenance of plant facilities in accordance with Company procedures/policies and PSM regulations.
- Coordinate, supervise, and inspect the construction of minor plant projects.
- Perform duties independently with minimal supervision, subject to being on call.
- Knowledge and/or experience with natural gas plant operation and PSM guidelines.
- Schedule, supervise, direct, and manage several Plant Operators and at various times contract personnel
- Will be required to work rotating shifts and subject to be on call
- Periodic interaction with producers, customers, vendors, regulatory agencies, the public.
- KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 10 years experience in plant operations and maintenance
- Knowledge in operating and maintaining natural gas processing plant
- Fluent English verbal skills
- Must have people skills and task prioritizing skills to allow for scheduling, supervising, directing, and managing several plant personnel and, at various times, contract personnel.
- Valid driver’s license
- Must be capable of lifting/carrying/pushing/pulling up to 50lbs.
- Must be capable of vigorous outdoor activities and have manual dexterity with physical ability to work extended hours, climbing, bending, kneeling, squatting, working with arms extended above the head, twisting upper body, standing for long periods, walking on catwalks, working in confined spaces, exposure to extreme weather conditions, driving a vehicle, operation of forklifts and light industrial equipment
- Must pass pre-employment drug screening and subject to random DOT drug screening
EnLink Midstream is a leading, integrated midstream company with a diverse geographic footprint and a strong financial foundation, delivering tailored customer solutions for sustainable growth. Our expansive gathering, processing, fractionation, transportation, and logistics assets are located in the most prolific oil and gas regions in North America, including the Gulf Coast, Permian, STACK, SCOOP, C-NOW, Cana-Woodford, Arkoma-Woodford, North Texas, Haynesville, Utica, Marcellus, and Eagle Ford. We are delivering growth and unlocking value for our customers, employees, and investors through our proven expertise in leveraging our diversified assets and strategic relationships.
EnLink employees have consistently committed themselves to excellence in all aspects of their work. We believe we are a family. After all, we work together every day with the common goal of making EnLink one of the best midstream energy services companies in the industry. We appreciate that we all have lives outside of the office, and we are committed to creating a work environment that is beneficial to employee and family alike. We believe in helping one another. By serving one another, we make EnLink stronger and enable our businesses to grow in an environment of trust, cooperation and collaboration.
Visit www.EnLink.com for more information and to apply on line today!