Skills: Environmental, Safety & Training, Waste Management
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Salary: US$35 - US$45 per hour + negotiable
Location: Denver, CO, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: North America
My client based in Denver is currently looking for an experienced Industrial Hygienist to join their team for a 12 month contract starting in April. My client has maintained an excellent market position during the downturn and is set to see a lot of growth in 2017 so this is a great time to join.
This role would suit a junior to mid-level candidate from the local area that has an EHS/Industrial hygiene background.
Location - Denver, CO
Schedule - Mon to Fri 40 hours per week.
Contract - 12 month contract
Start Date - April 2017
Pay - $35 - $45 per hour - could be negotiable depending on experience
- Assist in the development and implementation of Industrial Hygiene Program which includes exposure to gases and radiation, NORM as well as issues of temperature control, noise and micro pollutants.
- Assist in the development of risk management projects
- Identification, evaluation and control of potential exposures and improvements in areas with contamination control
- Conduct industrial hygiene assessments
- Minimum 3 years of Oil and Gas experience in an Industrial Hygiene or similar role within Upstream and/or Midstream
- Certificate in IH preferred but not essential
- Local candidates preferred
**Unfortunately due to the high volume of responses calls will not be taken. Please respond with your most recent resume and if your background is a good fit you will be contacted by phone before Friday March 24th. If you are unsuccessful you will receive an email notification. Thanks in advance for your cooperation. **
Progressive Global Energy and Natural Resources, part of Progressive Recruitment, is dedicated to helping companies and energy professionals face their recruitment challenges head on. From a network of strategic hubs Progressive Global Energy and Natural Resources places oil & gas, mining and renewable energy professionals globally.
Our specialist consultants draw on their market expertise, insight and contacts within the sector to source the best and brightest talent across the following technical disciplines:
- Supply Chain/Procurement
- Mechanical Engineering
- Business Development and Sales
- Control and Instrumentation
- Petroleum Engineering (Reservoir/Drilling)
- Geosciences (Geophysics/Geology)
- Integrity/Asset Management
- Process Engineering