Skills: Client Representative, Production Operator, Roustabout
Other Skills: Field Service Tech
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Midland, TX, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
CARBO is seeking to fill the full-time position of Production Assurance Operator located in the Midland area.
- Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitor and accurately meter in new technologies per plan design, as well as pre-mixing procedures.
- Ensure equipment (diesel generator & hydraulic pumps) is operating and maintained properly during hydraulic fracture treatments. Perform repairs as needed.
- Communicate effectively with client and company in planning and execution of services.
- If CDL, keep paperwork current (maintenance sheets, fuel logs, pre/post trips & job summary).
- Oversee and direct the transportation partner's activities during the unloading process.
- Complete Product Quality/Quantity Reports for each delivery.
- Collect and send samples to R&D or other approved lab facilities.
- Conducts all work in a safe, environmentally sound and cost effective manner, and in accordance with company policies and guidelines.
- Ensure PPE is up to date and in good condition.
- Report all hazards or potentially hazardous situations, accidents, incidents and injuries immediately.
- Participate in safety and general meetings.
- Knowledge of the following: Emergency Response Plans, Location/Use of all required safety equipment, Health & Safety hazards of fluids & chemicals transported, and type of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) along with correct use and care of.
- Frequent travel and ability to travel on short notice.
- Ability to drive to and from location. Valid driver's license required.
- Must be available to work in various states and/or any job location sites, variable days, hours and shifts.
- Ability to work more than 40 hours in any given week.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- High school diploma or GED. CDL is a plus.
- 1+ years oilfield service company or industry experience preferred. Strong mechanical aptitude. Understanding of frac fluids and/or frac operations preferable.
- Make strong, logical decisions during stressful periods of operation
- Effectively communicate with others
- Work in a fast-paced environment adapting to change quickly