Experience: 7 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Salary: $49 per hour
Location: Houston, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Start Date: 3/27/17
End Date: 3/23/18
Salary: $49.61 hourly
- Performs complex negotiations
- Negotiates, prepares and interprets non-standard contracts.
- Represents the company and stakeholders in complex governmental agency proceedings.
- Assists, leads and is assigned difficult and/or challenging title and curative issues as necessary.
- Resolves difficult and/or challenging or non-standard questions, requests, and issues.
- Assists, leads and is assigned complicated or non-standard working interest ownership rights including payouts and other obligations.
- Assists, leads and is assigned various difficult or non-standard curative land contracts, legal instruments and State/Federal forms required for government regulatory compliance.
- Assists, leads and is assigned difficult or non-standard interactions with working interest ownership towards timely resolution of questions and disputes and owner participation.
- Reviews and makes recommendations for non- standard (complicated SOR's, un-leased minerals, statutory pooling required) title for drilling.
- Leads and formulates SOP's for all Subsequent Operations under the JOA Manages all Non-Operated proposals received by Noble.
- Negotiates and drafts all Non-Op agreements to maximize Noble's return on Investments for Non-Op assets.
- Initiates deals, contracts, agreements, and performs underlying tasks, and procedures.
- Negotiates with surface and mineral owners, regulatory agencies, and internal and external stakeholders.
- Performs standard regulatory interactions including spacing and permitting and oversees the related workflow.
- Assists in developing recommendations regarding complex surface land issues.
- Negotiates and prepares standard contracts for exploration and development.
- Supervises lease brokers to acquire leasehold interests, rights of way and other contracts.
- Represents stakeholders in governmental agency proceedings.
- Performs due diligence required for acquisition or divestment.
- Establishes, cultivates, and maintains relationships with surface owners, industry partners, competitors and regulatory agencies.
- Reviews title to determine ownership, status of requirements and prepares curative documents.
- Prepares, delivers and tracks Noble operated and Non-Operated well proposals, standard form joint operating agreements and engineered driven AFEs.
- Assists in negotiating and drafting all Non-Op agreements to maximize Noble's return on Investments for Non-Op assets.
- Resolves questions, requests, and issues and confirms working interest ownership rights including payouts and other obligations.
- Leads and formulates Noble's position on all Spacing and Pooling applications received to protect Noble's development plans.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, PLM, Energy Management or JD Typically requires 7 years of related oil and gas experience.
- OR 10+ years oil and gas experience related to the Level Specific Duties above (in lieu of degree).
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of global talent solutions to the oil and gas, power, infrastructure, construction, chemical, life sciences and rail sectors worldwide. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, our comprehensive set of guaranteed staffing solutions ranges from payroll administration, taxation and compliance through to emergency response services. Our consultants are discipline specific, so fully understand the roles they work on, and our network of more than 40 offices in 26 countries, means we are on the ground wherever our clients, candidates and contractors need us.