Skills: QA / QC / Inspection
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: San Diego, CA, US
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Oceaneering is a global oilfield provider of engineered services and products primarily to the offshore oil and gas industry, with a focus on deepwater applications. Through the use of its applied technology expertise, Oceaneering also serves the defense, entertainment, and aerospace industries. Oceaneering’s business offerings include remotely operated vehicles, built-to-order specialty subsea hardware, deepwater intervention and manned diving services, non-destructive testing and inspection, and engineering and project management.
The QA Coordinator will support and participate in ongoing Quality Improvement efforts in the Global Data Solutions group.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Create, execute, and maintain an end-to-end test plan
- Perform functional, regression, and exploratory testing
- Develop automated test plans using Telerik Test Studio
- Find and communicate software defects to developers
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- One (1) year or more years of related experience
- Previous test experience on a software development team
- Complete knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio and Project
- Experience with Telerik Test Studio a plus
- Programming knowledge a plus (C# is preferred)
Equal Employment Opportunity
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, political affiliation, marital status, sexual orientation, or other non-merit factors.
Job Board Partnership
Job Title: Quality Assurance Coordinator
Location: San Diego, California
Job ID: 11554
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Oceaneering develops products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. The company is the world's largest manufacturer and operator of work class Remotely Operated Vehicles (ROVs) and is also a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, workover control systems, asset integrity services, umbilicals, subsea hardware and tooling. Oceaneering also serves the aerospace, defense and theme park industries.