Skills: Energy / Commodity Trading, PR / Corporate Communications
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Denver, CO, US
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Location(s): CO - Denver
Are you looking for an exciting job where you can put your skills, talents and education to work at a company you can feel proud to be a part of? Do you want a workplace that will challenge you and offer you opportunities to learn and grow?- A professional position at Xcel Energy could be just what you-re looking for.
Xcel Energy-s Solar*Rewards and Solar*Rewards Community and Distributed Generation-programs bring solar choices to more than 6,000 new participating customers in Colorado each year. The Solar Trade Relations Manager serves at the primary point of contact and the internal project/process advocate for the solar industry in the specific geographic area. Meet proactively with solar industry professionals regarding programs, projects and processes, and advocate internally on behalf of the industry, while also responding directly to industry inquiries about individual solar project issues, applications and timelines. Develop, implement and track the success of solar trade strategies for the Company-s renewable products and services to meet the Company goals and objectives.
- Meet proactively with solar industry professionals to listen to concerns regarding programs, projects and processes, and provide ongoing communication and resolution of stated issues. Advocate internally on behalf of the industry, while also responding directly to industry inquiries about individual solar project issues, applications and timelines, and ensuring full regulatory compliance for represented programs.
- Work across internal organizations to identify and gain approval for and implementation of interconnection process improvements that hasten response times, increase accuracy of timelines and estimates, increase transparency or otherwise improve the solar industry and customer experience.
- Develop and execute regularly scheduled and issue-specific communication and/or promotion programs for third-party channels.
- Develop and implement annual strategic marketing and process improvement plans to increase customer and industry satisfaction with the Company-s solar products and services delivered by third-party solar professionals, and track progress through the use of Key Performance Indicators.
- Bachelor's degree in communications, marketing, business, environmental studies or related field
- At least 5 years- experience in product management, product development, sales, marketing or related field. At least 2 of those years must be in the regulated energy and/or solar industry.
- Progressive growth in autonomy, responsibility and leadership activity, with 2 years- of project management experience with proven results.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively collaborate with and influence multiple stakeholders.
- Regulated program management experience
- Familiarity with salesforce.com and analytical reporting
- Technical aptitude for dealing with complex energy issues
- Customer support experience
- Strong communication skills
- Solar industry experience
As a leading combination electricity and natural gas energy company, Xcel Energy offers a comprehensive portfolio of energy-related products and services to 3.4 million electricity and 1.9 million natural gas customers across eight Western and Midwestern states. At Xcel Energy, we strive to be the preferred and trusted provider of the energy our customers need. If you-re ready to be a part of something big, we invite you to join our team.
Posting Notes:- CO - Denver
Xcel Energy is a major U.S. utility which serves more than 3.5 million electric customers and 1.9 million natural gas customers across eight states.
Our mission is to provide clean, safe reliable energy to our customers through a mix of sources including wind, solar, hydro, coal, nuclear and natural gas.