Skills: Business Development, Project Management
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Minneapolis, MN, US
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Location(s): CO - Denver; MN - Minneapolis
Are you looking for an exciting job where you can put your skills, talents and education to work at a company you can feel proud to be a part of? Do you want a workplace that will challenge you and offer you opportunities to learn and grow?- A professional position at Xcel Energy could be just what you-re looking for.
Sustainment Framework Position. With minimal direction from Change Lead, designs and implements change management approaches and plans in support of a diverse array of process, data, and systems projects and programs that affect one or more affiliated business areas. Assesses and manages affected stakeholder groups, defines and communicates anticipated organizational, process, and technology change impacts, designs and coordinates training, and measures changes receptiveness and adoption.
- Effective Communication and Engagement: Develops and executes against tactical, actionable communication and engagement plans aligned to one or more change initiatives. Defines communication and engagement tactics, events, vehicles, recipients, and owners. Works with project teams and leads, as well as business area leaders, to ensure that underlying communications and key messages drive awareness, understanding, and commitment to changes.
- Training Design and Deployment: Develops and maintains all training curriculums and courses within a defined scope area. Creates and refines training designs and course materials in alignment with enterprise training standards, vehicles, and guidelines. Coordinates deployment of training to new or existing business area stakeholders.
- Change Planning: Designs end-to-end change management plans for medium complexity projects and initiatives to drive adoption and implementation of process and technology changes across one or more business areas. Assesses and manages affected stakeholder groups, defines and communicates anticipated organizational, process, and technology change impacts, designs and coordinates training, and measures changes receptiveness and adoption.
- Stakeholder Management: Leads the identification, segmentation, and management of all stakeholder groups affected by a given process, data, technology, or reporting change program. Tracks stakeholder receptiveness to change, and defines mitigating actions where appropriate.
- Change Measurement: Regularly and consistently measures stakeholder receptiveness to changes, and adoption of changes across all organizational levels. Applies enterprise measurement tools and metrics within the project context and/or business area. Defines, socializes, and executes action plans based on assessment results.
- Change Governance: Applies a structured change management methodology and approach to all assigned change programs and initiatives. Drives consistency in change management plans and messaging through consistent adoption of new and existing communication, training, and measurement channels and vehicles.
- BA/BS degree in business, organization development, or related area, and/or related experience.
- At least 3 years of experience in process or systems implementations with a focus on organization change management.
- Knowledge of CM methodology, including project management integration.
- Strong organizational acumen, including knowledge of processes, metrics & tools to analyze organizational change issues and drive transformational solutions.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, experience facilitating workshops and training.
- Ability to influence individuals in which they do not have direct authority.
- Experience working in a diverse, cross-functional team environment.
- Gas/Electric Utility Industry experience.
- Certifications in change management or similar area.
- Experience with Learning Management systems and training simulation applications.
- Experience with PTT or other large transformational project.
- Experience working in a complex, matrixed organization.
As a leading combination electricity and natural gas energy company, Xcel Energy offers a comprehensive portfolio of energy-related products and services to 3.4 million electricity and 1.9 million natural gas customers across eight Western and Midwestern states. At Xcel Energy, we strive to be the preferred and trusted provider of the energy our customers need. If you-re ready to be a part of something big, we invite you to join our team.
Posting Notes:- MN - Minneapolis
Xcel Energy is a major U.S. utility which serves more than 3.5 million electric customers and 1.9 million natural gas customers across eight states.
Our mission is to provide clean, safe reliable energy to our customers through a mix of sources including wind, solar, hydro, coal, nuclear and natural gas.