League City, US
League City, US
Skills: Chemical Engineering, Process Engineer, Process Technician
Other Skills: Troubleshoot electrical, Hydraulic & Pneumatic, Design piping, DeltaV and DCS, Process Engineer, Process Control
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Location: League City, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
Specialized Process Operator
As a professional you are:
- A Certified Engineer or Process Technician with an Associate Degree and you ideally have refinery experience: related mixture of experience and education will be considered.
- Legally entitled to work in the USA.
- Able to travel away from home 2 to 4 weeks at a time.
- Able to carry out a variety of job tasks including: physical labour (e.g. drag heavy hoses and use heavy tools); troubleshoot and perform equipment maintenance; adhere to workplace housekeeping & OHSA requirements; monitor control boards adjusting pressures, flow rates, etc.; track inventory; work well with & coordinate tasks with others: and, are out-come driven.
Your work characteristics include:
- A strong work ethic including being self-responsible, driven by quality results, self-disciplined, honest and trustworthy.
- A respectful communication style: able to work thing others to achieve collaborative solutions and when needed to persuade others in a productive manner
- An active commitment to being organized, good at housekeeping and safety oriented.
- Being flexible, adaptable, fair and have a sense of humor.
Your Job Skills include:
- Hands-on working know-how with process equipment: able to handle tools and equipment safely, to troubleshoot & perform basic maintenance of equipment.
- Basic knowledge of chemistry.
- Experience with operating, troubleshooting and generating solutions for process equipment (e.g., pressure gauges, pumps, filter systems, etc.).
- Understanding of and ability to work with: amps, volts, conductivity, pH levels, heat exchangers, control valves, flow rates, etc.
- Being healthy and physically fit: able to lift & move around 50+ lbs; work in extreme weather conditions; and, be physically active for extended periods of time.
- Being tech savvy: an ability to use word processing, excel sheets, and other standard electronic communication software/apps.
- Efficient use of English language: able to write, read & speak fluently.
You currently hold or can qualify for a:
- TWIC card.
- U.S. Passport.
- Valid driver license with safe driving record.
Must have no criminal record that prohibits travel & qualifying for work visas into other countries.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Pre-screening includes medical tests, criminal record check, reference check, driver's license abstract and drug & alcohol testing.
Galveston County, Texas. Position requires regular travel throughout the USA and possibly overseas.