Skills: Accounting, Secretarial or Administrative
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Atlanta, GA, US
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Overview / Responsibilities
Amec Foster Wheeler is currently recruiting for an A/P Analyst.
Processing employee travel reimbursement requests:
- Manage the processing of employee travel reimbursement requests to ensure orderly and timely processing
- Review employee reimbursement submissions for compliance with Company policies including appropriate receipts and checking the calculations
- Entering reimbursement into our tracking system and AP payment system for payment
- Maintain orderly files and records
Sales and use tax return filings: Prepare and file state sales and use tax returns
Ad hoc matters: Additional assistance as required to process invoices, file records, etc.
Skills / Qualifications
- Minimum of 2 years experience in accounting
- Bachelors degree in accounting would be a plus
- Highly skilled in dealing with financial data and Excel spreadsheets
- Highly skilled in using accounting systems
- Excellent work habits, including a willingness to work the hours necessary to get the job done
- Good communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy of work
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Amec Foster Wheeler (www.amecfw.com) designs, delivers and maintains strategic and complex assets for its customers across the global energy and related sectors.
Employing around 36,000 people in more than 55 countries and with 2015 revenues of £5.5 billion, the company operates across the oil and gas industry – from production through to refining, processing and distribution of derivative products – and in the mining, clean energy, power generation, pharma, environment and infrastructure markets.
Amec Foster Wheeler offers full life-cycle services to offshore and onshore oil and gas projects (conventional and unconventional, upstream, midstream and downstream) for greenfield, brownfield and asset support projects, plus leading refining technology.
Amec Foster Wheeler shares are publicly traded on the London Stock Exchange and its American Depositary Shares are traded on the New York Stock Exchange. Both trade under the ticker AMFW.