Skills: Project Management
Experience: 7 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Dallas, TX, US
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Overview / Responsibilities
Amec Foster Wheeler is seeking a ROW Acquisition Project Manager for their Dallas, TX location. As a ROW Acquisition Agent You will provide ROW consultant / support services to the Texas Department of Transportation and other condemning authorities in the north Texas area and when necessary throughout Texas.
The candidate will oversee and when necessary participate in acquiring parcels through negotiations and condemnation proceedings under the threat of Eminent Domain (Condemnation) when necessary. Must have working knowledge of clearing title issues, dealing with sensitive property owner issues and assist displacees throughout the relocation process.
- Will prepare property owner offer packets
- Will clear title issues (clouds) regarding each respective interest holder
- Will generate negotiators reports as necessary
- Will update projects status reports as necessary
- Will attend closings
- Will prepare payment submission packets
- Will prepare condemnation packets (E-49 or equivalent)
- Support staff in all aspects of ROW acquisition
- Will interact with internal client representatives (supervisors, managers, engineers, etc.) regarding other project needs in the Dallas Office
Skills / Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- IRWA Certification(s) will be highly valued
- Texas Real Estate license required
- Valid Driver’s License required
- Reliability – must be able to arrive at designated project sites prior to scheduled times
- Must have reliable transportation
- Ability to prepare reports and documentation in accordance with TxDOT acquisition policies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Business Suite
- Texas Notary Public
- Flexibility to work outside normal business hours as required
- Must pass drug test, physical, background check and must have a satisfactory driving record in accordance with the Company's driving (MVR) policy
- Minimum of 7-10 years in ROW Acquisition
- 7 – 10 years in resolving title issues (fee simple real estate transactions)
Working knowledge of TxDOT ROW Acquisition policies in the following:
- Condemnation (Eminent Domain)
- Ability to lift and carry 15-20 pound packages, i.e. files and / or boxes
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Amec Foster Wheeler (www.amecfw.com) designs, delivers and maintains strategic and complex assets for its customers across the global energy and related sectors.
Employing around 36,000 people in more than 55 countries and with 2015 revenues of £5.5 billion, the company operates across the oil and gas industry – from production through to refining, processing and distribution of derivative products – and in the mining, clean energy, power generation, pharma, environment and infrastructure markets.
Amec Foster Wheeler offers full life-cycle services to offshore and onshore oil and gas projects (conventional and unconventional, upstream, midstream and downstream) for greenfield, brownfield and asset support projects, plus leading refining technology.
Amec Foster Wheeler shares are publicly traded on the London Stock Exchange and its American Depositary Shares are traded on the New York Stock Exchange. Both trade under the ticker AMFW.