Experience: 1 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Marion, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
IMPORTANT: you must have experience in Aerospace.
- Performs a variety of tasks ranging from repetitive to non-repetitive production assembly operations on electronic and/or printed circuit card assemblies.
- May disassemble, modify, rework, reassemble, and test experimental or prototype assemblies and sub-assemblies according to specifications
- Ability to work from diagrams and drawings, makes initial layouts, and uses hand and/or power tools.
- IPC-610 standards knowledge.
SGF Global is a worldwide provider of professional/technical personnel in all disciplines to the Energy Industry (Oil & Gas, Power Generation/Delivery and Nuclear). Over 12 years of experience in providing high-level manpower on a Contract and Direct-Hire basis, meeting and exceeding our Client's requirements:
- • Multiple offices and support operations around the world
- • Distinguished energy client portfolio
- • Experienced in placing multi-disciplinary projects domestically & internationally
- • State-of-the-art technology and systems support
- • Hassle-Free process...we take care of all the details.