Experience: 1 + Years
Education: Some College
Location: Marion, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
IMPORTANT: you must have experience in Aerospace field.
Specifically looking for skills in the following electronics manufacturing areas:
1) Surface Mount Technology (SMT) & Thru-hole engineering skills. Ability to program Automated Optical Inspection (AOI) machines, operate and program X-ray equipment. Ability to program thru-hole insertion equipment.
2) Cable Assembly engineering skills.
3) Electro-Mechanical / Sub assembly engineering skills.
* Must have working knowledge of IPC-620.
*1 year experience working in electronics manufacturing environment in a manufacturing engineering role.
SGF Global is a worldwide provider of professional/technical personnel in all disciplines to the Energy Industry (Oil & Gas, Power Generation/Delivery and Nuclear). Over 12 years of experience in providing high-level manpower on a Contract and Direct-Hire basis, meeting and exceeding our Client's requirements:
- • Multiple offices and support operations around the world
- • Distinguished energy client portfolio
- • Experienced in placing multi-disciplinary projects domestically & internationally
- • State-of-the-art technology and systems support
- • Hassle-Free process...we take care of all the details.