Skills: Electrical Technician, Electrician
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Salary: 30,000 to 35,000
Location: Birmingham, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: United Kingdom
BRANDER would like to talk to candidates with Electrical supervisory skills for this exciting new permanent job based in Birmingham, with a successful multi utility company.
This role will supervisor the installation of electric mains, services and jointing in accordance with the client's health, safety and quality standards.
- Some type of Craft Qualification, Apprenticeship.
- Experienced in a complex project, utility or similar sector and in LV & HV jointing processes.
- Knowledge of Electrical networks, NRSWA, industrial hazards and Health & Safety precautions.
- Knowledge of specification, design, maintenance and construction of plant and apparatus including control and protection equipment.
- Develop good relationships with all customers, Site Agents, Project Managers and Team Leaders.
- Ensure each job has been pre-vetted including risk assessment and liaison with land owners.
- Organise work schedules and maintain worker timesheets.
- Conduct site surveys, audits and inspections and ensure that safe working practices are maintained at all times.
- Apply Energetics design and planning procedures and requirements, and deliver projects on time, within cost, quality and safety parameters.
- Assist with Jointing fault-finding.
- Be flexible and work safely and efficiently on clients'/asset distribution systems.
- Excellent customer service principles, and ensure good communication is maintained with the project teams, customers and Site Agents.
BRANDER is a leading Recruitment Consultancy. We are focussed 100% on the supply of Contract Drilling; Engineering personnel and Permanent staff to the global Oil & Gas industry. We understand the importance of people and our expert and personal service ensures that we deliver the right Candidate, to fit the right job, with the right Client.
You can trust BRANDER to take care of all your recruitment needs. We are given the very best Oil & Gas vacancies from a wide range of major world-renowned Oil & Gas companies.
We're also proud to announce that Brander is a Top 250 agency and a Top 20 Oil & Gas agency too!