Company: Applus RTD
Skills: NDT Technician, QA / QC / Inspection
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Buffalo, NY, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
- The main function of the Inspector III is to inspect and insure any and all items delegated pursuant to job requirements in accordance with code, jurisdiction and/or customer defined criteria. The Inspector may also be responsible for overseeing the quality assurance/quality control on behalf Applus+ client.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform internal and external inspections to determine if items under inspection meet the acceptance criteria of a specific code, standard or document.
- Conduct inspections on equipment at scheduled intervals to maintain the mechanical integrity of the equipment as qualified and assigned.
- Properly interpret regulations, codes, and industry standards.
- Use a computer to compile and submit daily reports and inspection reports, as well as for billing and other required documentation.
- Ensure that work is implemented as required in the project specifications.
- Compile and submit completed inspection report in a timely manner.
- Show attention to detail and be capable of recommending and approving repairs as well as performing visual inspection of completed work.
- Identify circumstances that necessitate the use of proper safety procedures and equipment.
- Communicate and deal with customers and other parties in person in such a manner as to benefit the professional reputation of the company.
- Learn and abide by contract policies and procedures.
- Drive a vehicle safely in extremely hazardous conditions.
- Must maintain a strong focus on cross functional teamwork with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Follow and enforce the Company required safe work practices and procedures at all times.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills, professionalism, and promote a positive customer service attitude internally and externally
- Enforce and abide the requirements of safe operation and personal safety using required Personal Protective Equipment and Safe Practices per company policy.
- Perform other job related tasks as assigned by management.
Education and Work Experience:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- At least 3 year experience in related field performing API 510, 653, 570.
Certifications and Licenses Required:
- 2 or more Mechanical/Professional certification: API, AWS, NACE, Etc.
- Must be certified in accordance with company certification standards in: API 510, 653, 570.
- Must meet minimum company requirements to operate a company vehicle and be eligible for coverage under Company insurance program.
ApplusVelosi operates globally through five regional headquarters in the USA, the UK, Malaysia, South Africa, and the UAE and has 70+ offices in 40 countries worldwide. We are currently seeking candidates for multiple opportunities in the Americas and globally for both direct hire and contract work.