Skills: Corrosion Engineering, Painting / Coating / Blasting, QA / QC / Inspection
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Harvey, LA, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
Corrpro Companies, Inc. is looking for several experienced Senior Coatings Inspectors.
Corrpro Companies, Inc., a subsidiary of Aegion Corporation, is North America's largest corrosion engineering, cathodic protection, and corrosion monitoring business for the protection and preservation of infrastructure. Corrpro provides professional corrosion consulting and cathodic protection engineering services to major oil companies, government agencies, municipal water, sewer and gas utilities, universities, and public transportation agencies. Corrpro has complete construction installation services, including crews and equipment to install any type of cathodic protection system for any type of structure. For more details, visit www.corrpro.com.
- Perform hold point inspections of surface preparation and coating work in accordance with the procedures of the Inspection Quality Manual
- Analyze, revise, and make recommendations to process
- Adhere to requirements regarding proper use of equipment and perform inspections.
- Understand and abide by the procedures set by Corrpro corporate procedural manuals, the Inspection Quality Manual and the project specification
- Verify the proper use and calibration of inspection instruments as described in the Inspection Quality Manual
- Complete project documentation and record keeping in accordance with the procedures of the Inspection Quality Manual
- Represent Corrpro in a professional manner, with a high degree of respect for all existing and potential customers
- NACE CIP (Coatings Inspector Program) Certification III required
- At least 5 years experience in bridge coating inspection required
- SSPC C-3 , C-5 Supervisor/Competent Person in deleading of industrial structures required
- High School Diploma Required
- Associates Degree preferred
- Must be able to meet physical requirements
Our company offers a Competitive Salary with Career Growth Opportunities and a Full Benefits Package including Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Matching 401k, Annual Bonus Potential, Tuition Assistance, paid Vacation and Holiday time, and much more.
Aegion Corporation and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.