Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Chesterfield, MO, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
Fibrwrap Construction Services is looking for experienced Laborers.
FYFE Company and Fibrwrap, both part of the Aegion companies, is the manufacturer of TYFO ® products and FIBRWRAP ® Strengthening Systems, and is an ISO 9001:2008 registered firm. The FYFE Group, which includes a global network of certified applicators, are global leaders in the use of externally bonded Fiber Reinforced Polymer (FRP) systems for the strengthening, repair and restoration of masonry, concrete, steel and wooden structures.
- Will provide assistance in the rehabilitation and repair of pipelines, bridges and buildings
- Work effectively with supervisors and peers in the successful installation of the Tyfo® Fibrwrap systems
- Drive various vehicles and construction equipment: forklifts, man lifts, boom lifts.
- Assist in initial setup and cleanup of sites
- Review entry and work permits
- Enter confined spaces and extremely tall structures (100 feet +) to install various fibers and epoxies products
- Operate grinding, chipping, and mixing equipment
- Use full face respirator
- Walk, stand, climb, balance, stoop, crouch, bend, reach, kneel, crawl and stretch
- Use of hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; talk and hear without visual cues.
- Ability to lift, push and pull up to 75 lbs without assistance
- Ability to wear respirator and body harness while entering confined spaces.
Education and/or Experience :
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred
- Construction experience, specifically around concrete repair, demolition, finishing or pouring.
- OSHA certifications are a plus
- Familiar with use of full body harness and confined space entry are a plus
- Ability to travel extensively - 80% travel, could be gone for months at a time in busy season within a large territory
- Experience working in a fast paced environment
- Valid driver's license required with clean DMV record. A CDL, Class B is a plus
Aegion Corporation and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value diversity in our workforce. M/F/D/V are encouraged to apply.