Skills: Warehouse Person
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Edmonton, Canada
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: North America
Corrpro Canada is looking for Temporary Intermediate Material Handler to join our team in Edmonton, AB. This position is responsible for the daily warehouse activities of a Manufacturing and distribution facility. In support of the Manufacturing Superintendent, this role will organize and coordinate the order flow through either a production area, the stock room or high-rack area to ensure orders are prioritized and completed in a timely manner.
Corrpro Canada, an Aegion Corporation company, is Canada's largest corrosion engineering, cathodic protection, and corrosion monitoring business for the protection and preservation of infrastructure. Corrpro provides professional corrosion consulting and cathodic protection engineering services to major oil companies, government agencies, municipal water, sewer and gas utilities, universities, and public transportation agencies. Corrpro Canada has complete construction installation services, including crews and equipment to install any type of cathodic protection system for any type of structure.
The work flow includes but is not limited to: receiving, storing, and shipping of internal and external customer orders, checking incoming material against packing list, warehouses incoming material, storing or stacking properly, retrieving material from stock room / warehouse, packages product for delivery, and loads delivery truck. Operates forklift and may operate machinery, as required, to dispatch material to customer request. Ensures warehouse and yard are maintained to meet housekeeping and safety guidelines. Maintain warehouse operations in accordance with Corrpro Canada standards.
• Ensures a clean working environment while maintaining safety awareness at all times.
• Coordinates activities on the floor to ensure proper prioritization of work to meet customer requirements.
• Final packaging / Assembly as required. (Chassis, light kits, etc...)
• Utilizes JDE to maintain inventory accuracy by processing transactions timely (receiving, order fulfillment, packing slip, etc...).
• Ensures timely posting of all inventory transaction such as receiving, shipping and stock transfers.
• Ensures completion of monthly cycle count and supports annual physical inventory counts.
• Ensures all outbound shipments from the warehouse are posted in ERP System.
• Assist production with the assembly of small parts orders as required
• Demonstrates excellent communication ability with department employees and internal customers.
• Highly organized, prioritizing and planning daily work activities with minimal supervision.
• Coordinates internally to ensure critical shipments are prioritized and properly routed for delivery.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Minimum 5-10 years general warehouse experience and/or knowledge of warehouse work environment preferred
- Forklift Operation Certificate
- ERP data entry experience preferred
- Maintains a safe working environment
- Bring a positive, "can do" attitude to the position
- Detail oriented
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs on a regular basis
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug and medical testing
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value diversity in our workforce.