Skills: Reservoir Engineering
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Location: Algiers, Algeria
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Location: Job based in Algiers.
The Senior Reservoir Engineer is responsible for the Day to day interaction with client (Asset managers, Reservoir engineer, Production technologists) to capture client challenges in the Reservoir & Production domain.
Successful Position holders have excellent communication, organizational and analytical skills, strong work ethic. Highly motivated team player, open to new ideas and new responsibilities. Strong reporting and presentation skills.
Perform several of the following type of studies and analysis:
- Asset evaluation quick look
- History matching
- Material balance
- Field development planning
- Integrated reservoir studies
- EOR screening
- Waterflood management studies
- Reserves evaluation of green or mature assets
- Technical engineering or Master degree with specialization in Reservoir modeling or Geology or Petroleum engineering
- Need to have a broad understanding of common Reservoir production performance factors
- 10+ years of experience in Reservoir engineering with Operating company or lead Technical consulting service provider
- Advanced to Expert level with Eclipse and /or Intersect
- Knowledge in Pipesim/ Olga/ Prosper/ GAP are a plus
- Experience with Compositional modeling is a plus
- Experience with fractured reservoirs
- Experience with tight and/or unconventional reservoirs is a plus
- Experience with gas storage is a plus
- Knowledge sharing – actively contribute to animate (and learn from) the Reservoir engineering community
- French language is a plus
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the leading provider of oilfield services, focusing on innovative technologies for reservoir characterization, drilling, and production. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.