Skills: Production Engineering
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Location: Hassi Messaoud, Algeria
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Location: Hassi Messaoud. (Rotation option)
The Senior Production Engineer is responsible for the Day to day interaction with client (Asset managers, Reservoir engineer, Production technologists) to capture client challenges in the production domain.
Successful Position holders have excellent communication, organizational and analytical skills, strong work ethic. Highly motivated team player, open to new ideas and new responsibilities. Strong reporting and presentation skills.
Perform several of the following type of studies and analysis:
- Production decline analysis
- Workover recommendations
- Flow assurance analysis (transient and/or multiphase)
- Near wellbore modeling
- Integrated asset modeling
- Artificial lift underperformance analysis & Artificial lift design
- Completion design
- Stimulation design
- Petroleum Engineering degree (MSc or higher); Need to have a broad understanding of common Well, Reservoir and network production performance factors
- 10+ years of experience in production optimization, monitoring and evaluation with Operators or a Service company;
- Solid understanding of Petroleum Engineering processes including, Production Optimization, Artificial Lift, Well Completions, Flow Assurance, Gas and water injection.
- Experience with the operations (Coiled Tubing, Snubbing and Workover), well surveillance, intervention planning and execution;
- Specific experience with handling scale, hydrates and /or asphaltene depositions and remediation solutions
- In depth knowledge of well inflow/outflow analysis, well by well analysis, identify the root cause of an under-performing well;
- Familiar with OFM/ PipeSim software/Olga;
- French language is a plus
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the leading provider of oilfield services, focusing on innovative technologies for reservoir characterization, drilling, and production. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.