Skills: Mechanical Engineering, QA / QC / Inspection
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Location: Johor Bahru, Malaysia
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: Malaysia
- Participate in integrity assessment on operating plants covering all Saudi Aramco facilities to ensure the integrity of the equipment and piping.
- Assist in carrying out the gap analysis for the PIAF to identify areas of improvement within the plants to achieve excellence in plant integrity.
- Develop inspection monitoring plans based on the identified damage mechanisms of a process unit.
- Develop/review/improve inspection related work processes and KPIs.
- Carry out inspection of plant and equipment, maintain/update equipment inspection records and issue reports as required.
- Tracking and updating the field recommendations after due verification. Identify integrity threats and develop suitable monitoring plans.
- Coordinate with operations, maintenance, process and corrosion engineers when required for static equipment and piping condition monitoring and developing inspection plans for enhancement of their integrity.
- Monitor inspection schedules and follow-up for compliance of inspection requirements as per relevant company and international standards and procedures.
- Review thickness monitoring locations for their correctness and optimization and inspection techniques/methods analyze the NDT data/reports and issue recommendations when required as company standards/procedures.
- Review/finalize detailed inspection scope when required for plant shutdowns in consultation with OME teams.
- Participate in shutdowns, issue recommendations for ensuring integrity of equipment and piping, monitor implementation of the recommendations and forecast the materials required for next shutdown.
- Knowledge of maintenance experience and practices is essential.
- Develop QA/QC and inspection and test plans as required and carry out stage wise monitoring for ensuring quality as per engineering standards.
- Implement appropriate quality improvement tools/systems with appropriate work processes.
- Participate in implementation of the MoC procedure. Participate in incident investigation and failure analyses related to mechanical integrity of static equipment, and identify the weakness in the procedures, systems and methods.
- Provide active support for conducting RBI. Review/update standards and inspection procedures. Identify and implement best practices. Participate in new construction integrity assessment and gap analysis for the design and Procurement and Construction phases.
- Support monitoring of the integrity performance of the operating plants. Support the introduction and implementation of new technologies in the field of inspection. Mentor and provide training for young inspectors and engineers. Any other task as assigned by the Group Leader for successful implementation of the APM program implementation
- Diploma in mechanical engineering or equivalent
- Must have a thorough working knowledge of International Codes and Standards, specifically ASME and API Codes/practices, and specifications associated with all types of static equipment and piping.
- Must have excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills and be willing to transfer implicit knowledge to juniors in his field.
- Preferably with oversea experience
A dynamic company formed in year 2007 by a group of engineers with extensive experience in the oil & gas industry ranging from Onshore Production, Offshore Production, Drilling and Diving Support
We offer support to the industry by supplying Quality Engineers and Administrative staff for Construction, Commissioning, and Operations (both onshore and off shore).
- Integrated project controls, cost estimating, cost management, planning, documentation control, risk analysis and systems development.
- Contract review, contract administration, claims advice and contract document preparation.
- Engineering Review
- Process Engineering, Equipment design, Manufacturing and System .
- Systems Design & Integration
- Requirement analysis, systems analysis, vendor selection, workflow modelling, data modelling.
- Hazid, Hazop, FMECA
- Assessment of technical systems as well as procedures.
- Factory Acceptance Tests
31 Jurong Port Road 02-12
Jurong Logisctics Hub
Tel : +65 62652432
Fax : +65 62652132