Skills: HSE Manager / Advisor
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Myanmar (Burma), Myanmar
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
LOCATION: Myanmar Onshore
START DATE: 01 March 2017
DURATION: 30 September 2017 (181 Days)
WORKING SCHEDULE: Rotation basis
TYPE OF CONTRACT: Contract
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
Control or hold briefings (periodic and extraordinary) on industrial safety to the General Contractor's and service subcontractors' personnel.
• Performance of daily inspections of the General Contractor's and subcontractors' personnel on compliance with the requirements of safety standards and the safety work regulations provided for by the Safety and Environmental Protection Plan; regular checks of PPE at the drilling site.
• Checks on:
- Authorizations for the employees and equipment/tools in use;
- Work permits accompanied by respective risk assessment forms;
- Quality of briefings before the start of work;
- Availability of relevant training for the personnel involved;
- Adherence to the drilling subcontractor's and service subcontractors' personnel examination schedule.
• HSE liaison with the Company's representatives and MOGE (Myanmar Oil and Gas Enterprise) at the drilling site.
• Attendance of all meetings on safety precautions and environmental protection to demonstrate the Company's responsibility in the matters of safety and environmental protection, as well as to make necessary statements relating to safety precautions and environmental protection.
• Daily inspection of the drilling rig and other drilling equipment for the compliance of the same with safety precautions and environmental protection requirements to be further reported in writing.
• Participation in all emergency response trainings according to the role provided for by the Well Site Emergency Plan; participation in final training discussions; control over, or independent arrangement of, emergency response trainings, fire response trainings, gas and oil show response trainings with the General Contractor's and service subcontractors' personnel.
• Control and inspection of labor conditions, equipment condition and living conditions for the compliance with the labor protection rules.
• Notification to the General Contractor and the drilling subcontractor of HSE-related identified hazards, risks and environmental aspects.
• Participation in technical investigation of incidents, accidents and defects in the course of well drilling.
• Prohibition and termination of the work at the facilities, in the event that the General Contractor and the service subcontractors fail to fulfill the requirements of well construction regulations, as well as HSE regulatory documents.
• Preparation of a monthly safety statistics report.
• Providing consultations to employees/supervisors in the course of the work.
• Introduction of an accident-free operation program at the drilling site.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND BACKGROUND:
• Minimum of 5-7 years of experience on the same position
• Experience in Southeast Asia is a plus
• The Candidate must have a valid H2S training certificate
• Good organizational skills, motivated, flexible and willing to learn
• Fluent Russian and English speaking & writing is mandatory
**Please note that only shortlisted/pre-qualified candidates will be contacted**
WHO WE ARE
OGAS Solutions was founded in Thailand in 1999, serving the E&P sector for major operating companies in South-East Asia. Since 2006, OGAS Solutions has grown up to be a strong actor of the industry in Europe, Africa and Asia.
OGAS Solutions is ISO 9001:2008 certified
Manpower contracting and associated technical services
Recruitment and Human Resource support
Rig Management and Oilfield services
Training: Drilling; Production; Well Services; HSE and more
Oil & Gas: Upstream/Downstream, Offshore/Onshore and Subsea
Power Generation/ Distribution
Visa and work permits
International and local individual logistics
International and local administration support
Local taxation management
International health /Disability /Life and repatriation