Skills: Engineering Manager, Mechanical Engineering, Piping Engineer
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Spencer Ogden are delighted to advertise an exclusive Piping Project Management position with our highly-reputable client in Northern Europe. This is a fantastic opportunity to manage a multinational division on a permanent (staff) basis across a wide portfolio of energy projects within the region and overseas.
- Act in operative role in customer projects
- Recognise and act on new sales leads
- Give sales support
- Work process development (with and without customer)
- Enable complete project service chain between the different disciplines in the project organization.
- Manage resourcing and competence of own organization; external resourcing, competence sharing and development, recruitments
- Lead the target setting and performance in own organization
- Main human resource responsibilities within own team; team coaching and wellbeing
- Line management duties towards direct reports
- Ensure quality is according to the customer requirements in project deliveries.
- Leading a team of 26 professionals consisting of 16 Chief Design Engineers and 10 Designers
- Ensuring good performance by coaching and developing own team
- Ensuring customer satisfaction
- Recognising and acting on new sales leads and sales support
- Developing plant engineering services
- Project management work in customer projects: project planning, resourcing, mentoring team members
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in mechanical engineering
- Strong experience and track record in piping projects
- Expertise in different industrial piping systems
- Understanding of plant design software and piping calculations
- Strong understanding of design process, materials, equipment
- Awareness of the market price
- Experience in working in a multicultural environment
- Project management and leadership skills
- Good communication skills in Finnish/Swedish and English
- Possibility to travel occasionally
If you meet the above description and want to learn more then apply now!
For more information about this role please contact our London office
Spencer Ogden recruits the best international talent across all energy sectors, providing industry leading services to our candidates at every stage of the project life cycle.
Our global network of international offices give you access to the world’s most exciting permanent, contract and temporary positions, offering a world of opportunity to our candidates.
Spencer Ogden stands for the best in professional, proactive global energy recruitment – and our Oil & Gas team is no exception. Our managers have a wealth of experience both in recruitment and on-site, giving them the perfect insight and knowledge to understand your recruitment needs. We deliver worldwide across the upstream and downstream sectors to an award-winning standard - and it’s how we do it that makes all the difference.
To meet the challenges, we bring local knowledge with a global perspective and work within the political, geographical, social and cultural reality, not against it.
We also have a bespoke, end-to-end recruitment solution to overcome the challenges of mobilizing personnel into these harsh environments when needed. Wherever you are in the world we have comprehensive candidate care including an in-house team dedicated to our contractors.